BlahBlahCafe
The Zoolook Forum

The Lounge - Errors with private messages

Dr_Jones - Tue May 10, 2011 10:16 am
Post subject: Errors with private messages
Can this be fixed? The private messages functionality seems to be giving problems every now and then.
GeeJee - Wed May 11, 2011 9:24 am

I'll have a look into it. Quite busy atm, sorry.
Starcat - Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:25 pm

I second that. :(
Everytime I try to send my pm, a new window reading "Internal Server Proxy Error 500" pops up!!!

GeeJee - Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:40 am

There are more server issues, I noticed. I will forward these. Sorry once more for the inconvenience caused.. :oops:
Adam - Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:45 am

No worries,also I have noticed,as I am a forum admin myself,there seem to be a lot of spam members registering,similar usernames to the spam attack on my forum.
I've reported them to Kanta.

AnDrOiD - Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:38 pm

YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

Fea
1)wholesale shipping (To usa,ca,uk,au,fr More..
2)MOQ:1. Mixed order allowed.
3)Deliverty time: 5-7 days. Shipping by EMS
Packing: All handbags come with dust bags,tags,certificate card
Designer handbags including chanel designer handbags, Gucci designer handbags, ed hardy designer

handbags ,prada handbags and chloe handbags as well as fendi handbags. Recently, we have new coach new spring %u201909

collection, clutches and pouches and large leather parker totes arrive. In addition, new louis vuitton designer handbags have

Stephen sprouse collection handbags arrive. Quality guaranteed and satisfaction guaranteed. For UK market, we have juicy

couture handbags on sale.

Your satisfication, our pursuit!

Oooopppsss! :punch:

Kanta - Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:03 pm

AnDrOiD wrote:
YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

Fea
1)wholesale shipping (To usa,ca,uk,au,fr More..
2)MOQ:1. Mixed order allowed.
3)Deliverty time: 5-7 days. Shipping by EMS
Packing: All handbags come with dust bags,tags,certificate card
Designer handbags including chanel designer handbags, Gucci designer handbags, ed hardy designer

handbags ,prada handbags and chloe handbags as well as fendi handbags. Recently, we have new coach new spring %u201909

collection, clutches and pouches and large leather parker totes arrive. In addition, new louis vuitton designer handbags have

Stephen sprouse collection handbags arrive. Quality guaranteed and satisfaction guaranteed. For UK market, we have juicy

couture handbags on sale.

Your satisfication, our pursuit!

Oooopppsss! :punch:

Chanel handbags? :punch:

Dr_Jones - Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:56 am

Ehm, this is not the problem I was referring to. I have troubles sending private messages because an error 500 would occur, which indicates something seriously wrong in the application.
Adam - Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:06 pm

Sorry for going offtopic.
I am finding the PMs are sending after the error message as I was using the back button & hitting submit again & then finding in my outbox the message being sent 4 or 5 times.

GeeJee - Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:02 pm

We moved to another server a while ago, I suppose that's where something went wrong..
Starcat - Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:48 am

Here's another spammer: http://www.zoolook.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5341
GeeJee - Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:11 pm

Thanks for notifying. The user has been deleted.
Black Bird - Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:00 pm

Dr_Jones wrote:
Ehm, this is not the problem I was referring to. I have troubles sending private messages because an error 500 would occur, which indicates something seriously wrong in the application.

Yes , I have the same. But it was only a message. If I look in the "outbox" the pm was there.
Strange ! :|

Dr_Jones - Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:38 pm

these problems still occur... it's quite annoying.
Kanta - Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Maybe, it is still being looked at. :?
Adam - Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Just sent you a test message Kanta & got no error.

Internal server errors should show up to the admins in the error log in the admin control panel under the maintenance tab.
I set my forum to debug so if there is an error it tells me what file and what line.

Dr_Jones - Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:46 pm

It happens occasionally, just like the cache-lock errors this forum is suffering from every now and then. Try sending 20 messages and see what happens.
Kanta - Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:15 pm

Adam wrote:
Just sent you a test message Kanta & got no error.

Internal server errors should show up to the admins in the error log in the admin control panel under the maintenance tab.
I set my forum to debug so if there is an error it tells me what file and what line.

Hope admin read this. :?