BlahBlahCafe
The Zoolook Forum

Albums & Other Releases - Téo & Téa 6:00 AM

shadow - Mon May 30, 2011 2:25 pm
Post subject: Téo & Téa 6:00 AM
Anyone got some more information on this track..? I know it was played on the Premiere in Belgium in the Alfacam studios, and I have heard it. But what happend to this piece, it wasn't included with the album release, and I can't find a place where there is a link to download it (Not counting crappy Youtube video conversions).
Dr_Jones - Mon May 30, 2011 3:19 pm

It was an itunes pre-order bonus track, just like the track-by-track commentary in French and English.
shadow - Tue May 31, 2011 9:01 pm

So any suggestions in that case where I can maybe still get the track in Highquality (or as high as Itunes supports), I for some reason quite like the track :P
Dr_Jones - Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:33 am

Check your PM
AnDrOiD - Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:58 pm



:punch:

shadow - Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:08 am

So, then they should have added it to the CD/DVD :P
GeeJee - Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:43 am

Worthless track anyway. :P
Velodynamic - Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:46 pm

It was made 2 hours later then 4:00 AM when Anne went out to the bathroom.
Oh big deal... :P

Kanta - Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Velodynamic wrote:
It was made 2 hours later then 4:00 AM when Anne went out to the bathroom.
Oh big deal... :P

In the bathroom? :punch:

Velodynamic - Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:19 pm

Kanta wrote:
Velodynamic wrote:
It was made 2 hours later then 4:00 AM when Anne went out to the bathroom.
Oh big deal... :P

In the bathroom? :punch:

...and the rest is history...
:p:

Kanta - Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:16 am

Velodynamic wrote:
Kanta wrote:
Velodynamic wrote:
It was made 2 hours later then 4:00 AM when Anne went out to the bathroom.
Oh big deal... :P

In the bathroom? :punch:

...and the rest is history...
:p:

:fine:

Vintage13 - Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:29 pm

I'm very interested ! it's been years that seek this song.
Josue143803 - Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:33 am

Can I have a copy of the track too? :mrgreen: :D
Dr_Jones - Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:05 am

Check your PM

Powered by phpBB modified by Przemo © 2003 phpBB Group