BlahBlahCafe
The Zoolook Forum

The Lounge - What's happened to the forum?

Jon - Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:51 pm
Post subject: What's happened to the forum?
It is such a shame to see the forum has ground to a stop. Is it because people have moved on, busy with other things, the lack of interest in the artist, the lack of new news?

What ever the case may be, this use to be such a busy forum. Sad to see it so deserted (Deserted Palace)

What now?

Kanta - Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:03 pm

What will be, will be! :smoke:
Adam - Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:00 pm

I think it's a combination of all those things Jon.
And I think more people are using Facebook & don't bother much with forums.
The forum I created for our paranormal group is quite active but it's mainly just mods and admins posting,and our own offtopic section is the most popular,our what did you last watch on TV/DVD is our most active topic.
I expect when/if the new album is released there will be a flurry of activity.
If you look at the Space of freedom forum,that has been almost dead for a while now.
Just an idea as our Facebook page is very active,what about a Blah Blah Cafe Facebook page & link it to the forum ??

Kanta - Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:13 pm

It is a great idea, Adam. :D

But personally, there are too many Jarre Fan pages on Facebook. Mine included. I try to even it out between myself and my master. :mrgreen:

Dr_Jones - Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:50 pm

The facebook pages are just horrible. Non-stop posting of JMJ videos we already know for years. And that's it. Seriously, what is that?

Or someone posts tracks like Vangelis' Metallic Rain which is credited to JMJ on youtube. When people try to explain it's not JMJ the person reacts we are crazy.

Avoid these groups, that's my advice.

jarrepaul - Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:35 am

I check the forum everyday guys. But lack of news means i just have a quick look through the posts to see whats happening. Im not a huge facebook fan. I tweet a couple of people who like Jarre's music what album or tracks i listen too but thats about it.
Kanta - Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:44 pm

I only post unique news and photos on Facebook and here. I never do repeats and not everyday with JMJ! :P
Jon - Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:15 pm

Hope things pick up :D
Robi - Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:39 pm
Post subject: Re: What's happened to the forum?
Jon wrote:
Is it because people have moved on, busy with other things, the lack of interest in the artist, the lack of new news?

yes - yes - yes - yes

Kanta - Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:09 pm
Robi wrote:
Jon wrote:
Is it because people have moved on, busy with other things, the lack of interest in the artist, the lack of new news?

yes - yes - yes - yes

no - yes - no - no :punch:

jp8000 - Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:15 pm
Kanta wrote:
Robi wrote:
Jon wrote:

yes - yes - yes - yes

no, yes, no and no

Jakob BC - Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:25 am

It's just not as it used to be for me either, but the same goes for a lot of other things aswell. I cannot remember when I last had my synths turned on. Perhaps it's just because I now adays have other "practical" things to think about. I kind of miss the teenage and single life (though i prefer to be in a relationship) but the time I had to practice hobbies has just disappeared. I need to find the balance between standard life and my own needs. Apparently it works for some, so why not for me? :wink:
Kanta - Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:19 pm

jp8000 wrote:
Kanta wrote:
Robi wrote:
Jon wrote:

yes - yes - yes - yes

no, yes, no and no

Echo. :D

Jakob BC wrote:
It's just not as it used to be for me either, but the same goes for a lot of other things aswell. I cannot remember when I last had my synths turned on. Perhaps it's just because I now adays have other "practical" things to think about. I kind of miss the teenage and single life (though i prefer to be in a relationship) but the time I had to practice hobbies has just disappeared. I need to find the balance between standard life and my own needs. Apparently it works for some, so why not for me? :wink:

Do whatever makes you happy. :D

Beelooo - Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Glad to see i'm not the only one who deserted the forum for a while...

I actually have more time so my synth are powered on at last, and i spend more time on blahblah again !

GeeJee - Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Well, I'm still alive also.
It's just that I have a busy life and there's basically nothing that attracts my attention in the JMJ world. There's no news, only speculations; JMJ does ramble on and on about plans that never get realized and stuff. So, meh. There's that.

Kanta - Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:43 pm

GeeJee wrote:
Well, I'm still alive also.
It's just that I have a busy life and there's basically nothing that attracts my attention in the JMJ world. There's no news, only speculations; JMJ does ramble on and on about plans that never get realized and stuff. So, meh. There's that.

Yes, but you are here just in case anything goes pear shaped!

Robi - Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:14 pm

next album should be "Promise"
Kanta - Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Robi wrote:
next album should be "Promise"

"Promise Part 1"
"Promise Part 2"
etc.

shadow - Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:05 pm

I'm still alive to, but this forum will live again with the new album... Whenever that will be released however :P
Kanta - Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:30 pm

shadow wrote:
I'm still alive to, but this forum will live again with the new album... Whenever that will be released however :P

Or a new concert...

MsMotty - Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:05 am

I've been here, but had a tough year so far and not been up to posting anything for a while.
jp8000 - Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:25 pm

I'm dead :P
Kanta - Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:56 pm

jp8000 wrote:
I'm dead :P

:?

Finaero - Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:00 pm

The last 12 months have been quite hectic for me, not good at all for my health. I'm glad this place is still active, even though it definitely is a shadow of what it used to be. But that's time for you! :]
Robi - Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:30 am

Hope you are well now, good to see you back.