BlahBlahCafe
The Zoolook Forum

Concerts - France Electronica Concerts 2016

Kanta - Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:53 pm
Post subject: France Electronica Concerts 2016
Electronica Tour 2016 Strasbourg concert photo gallery!

Sources:
http://www.stephanemeyer.fr/galerie-stars
https://www.facebook.com/...364457230323972
https://twitter.com/SMeyerPhotos/status/788376072316485632

keran - Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:06 am

Hi Kanta is that OK speaking french on this thread?
Kanta - Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:13 am

keran wrote:
Hi Kanta is that OK speaking french on this thread?

Hi keran, yes that is fine. Hopefully, we can try to translate it in English. :)

Beelooo - Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:59 pm

I'll be in POP Bercy (ACCOR Hotel ARENA) in Paris in december :)

See you there !

Dr_Jones - Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:38 am

Yeah, I'll be in Bercy too (and I will keep calling it Bercy and not Accorhotel Telecom Verizon Arena of Heineken Pepsi KOMO)
shadow - Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:10 pm

Sadly only one concert for me this year due to budgeting. But hopefully there's another one next year. And this time I do meet up some guys :P
Robi - Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:29 pm

I read on Aerozone that Francis Rimbert attended in Nantes? Is it right?

What did he note about the concert?

shadow - Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:45 pm

Yeah I honestly missed him on stage, such a weird experience. I really wonder if he was there because that'd be really interesting.
keran - Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:25 pm

Yes he was in Nantes.
He posted weird messages on Facebook. We can imagine he didn't like the show. There's a debate there: he seems to be upset or angry with JMJ.
Just read his posts.

Robi - Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:37 pm

keran wrote:
Yes he was in Nantes.
He posted weird messages on Facebook. We can imagine he didn't like the show. There's a debate there: he seems to be upset or angry with JMJ.
Just read his posts.

Would you link please?

Christophe - Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:32 pm

keran wrote:
Yes he was in Nantes.
Just read his posts.

Yes, I saw his post too. Something happen with Francis. Is he angry that he is not in this project? In any way very childish from him! :? :shock:

Greetings,

Christophe

shadow - Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:57 pm

We have no idea what happened so I strongly disagree that he's being childish. I doubt that he'd just stop working together after a nearly forty long partnership of which thirty very closely over something childish.
Dr_Jones - Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:29 am

keran wrote:
Yes he was in Nantes.
Just read his posts.

He did like the concert though. I can't seem to find his post though.

Big time - Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:03 pm

From his FB page:

Francis Rimbert feeling sarcastic.

Yesterday at 12:03am ·
Electronica Tour Zenith Nantes

Wow! What a show!
The lights and visual effects are..... Dazzling!
The Sound Design, under the fingers of Alain Courieux, at the console of the facade, is masterfully mixed and devilishly effective.
(I remind you that Alain's all of meme our best engineer of his French! )
Our lyonnais deploys a superb energy body language to defend this music which, if it has lost its originality to won in effectiveness to come itself perfectly in the arrangements and the "Compulsories" Productions
Current Electro.
JM proves that he is, and remains the boss beautiful "sound and lights" whatever the infrastructure!
Only one small criticism:
I'm not a fan of choreography!...

Francis is not angry or childish. He probably turned down the offer to be a part of this new tour himself. That's my guess :)

Kanta - Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:23 pm

Jean-Michel Jarre - Sony Newsleter - 12 December 2016

LIVE STREAM PARIS 12.12.

JMJ will play a sold out show at the Arccor Hotel Arena in Paris on Monday 12.12. ending his phenomenal European leg of the ELECTRONICA WORLD TOUR. As a special treat, the Encore of the concert will be live streamed in 360 degree via JMJs Facebook channel from 10pm CET. Make sure to tune in here!

A special 360 degree / 4k video of OXYGENE 17 LIVE recored in Amsterdam will be available later next week. Make sure to follow Jean-Michel Jarre’s Social Media to catch it.

Source: http://view.emails.sonymu...9df1a6a9253f331

Beelooo - Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:38 pm

héhéhé :)

Incoming ! :peacemaan:

shadow - Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:30 pm

Will be watching the stream. Really nice surprise I must say! Also can't wait seeing the Amsterdam 4K video in 3D!
Kanta - Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:32 pm

Yazid Manou ‏- Twitter - 12 December 2016

@jeanmicheljarre est @AccorH_Arena #Paris ce soir

Source: https://twitter.com/Yazidmanou/status/808340528198774784

Robi - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:24 pm

As if Oxygene 2 has got a new improvisational part between lead melodies.
Kanta - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:50 pm

Jean-Michel Jarre 360 Live from Paris - 12/12/2016

ChoccyUK - Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:08 pm

That was such a cool surprise, we really enjoyed that live from Paris :D
Beelooo - Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:28 am

Very nice show, i really enjoy the concert, especially when at last, we can stand up and go in front of him :)

Does anyone knows how to watch the 360° youtube video ?

It always says me that it's private :( even if i'm connected with my youtube channel :evil:

Thanks !

jeanbatman - Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:48 pm

Great visuals, stunning sound, nice improvisations.
A shame the french public was freezing cold (not an thwomping electronic music assembly)…

shadow - Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:58 pm

Nope, can't rewatch the video for some reason at the moment. Hope they'll make it public again.
jeanbatman - Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:07 pm

Michel Geiss comments positively on the Paris concert:

Last night, JM Jarre's concert at the Accor Arena in Bercy. Room full. Some personal comments.
I find his turn techno / electro very finished in style. Especially since the very high-tech visual and very spectacular formed with the music a very coherent whole. I loved the LED curtains and their use for visual animations. Due to their superposition the depth 3D effects were very surprising. YouTube 2D videos can not show them.
Too bad, the dance floor was encumbered by the chairs ;-)
Big musical difference compared to my years spent with him since Oxygen, but a result that I find successful.
After the concert, I told him of the rejuvenation of his music since I knew him ;-) But I will not go so far as to say like Simone Signoret that the nostalgia is not what it was ;-)
Moreover, this evening gave me the opportunity to see Claude Samard Polikar and his charming companion with pleasure and to meet the very friendly Stéphane Gervais. I took the opportunity to talk to them about my synth, the OctoPlus, circumstances oblige! So JM Jarre also expressed his interest. Strange coincidence: on returning from the concert, I found a message from Ableton who told me of their interest also for the instrument, in response to an email sent for several days! Synchronicity, right?
A pleasure also to have seen Dominique Perrier, Emilie and David Jarre, Eric Lamy (MDB) and even Daniele Feuillerat! It was missing Francis Rimbert and Frederick Rousseau to complete the team of veterans ;-)
And thanks to Atienon!

Finaero - Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:35 pm

Did anyone some screencap/record/etc. this one?
Kanta - Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:29 pm

AccorHotels Arena, Paris - 12/12/2016

Source: https://www.facebook.com/...&type=3&theater

Oxygene - Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:35 pm

Report about the Paris concert on Stern.de (in German) plus 360° video of Oxygene 17:
http://www.stern.de/kultu...eo-7238610.html
The article states the video is from Paris, but seen that a number of cameras has been used, it might as well be the already announced video from Amsterdam.

Regards,
Oxygene

Oxygene - Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:06 pm

15 Minute video from Paris: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X-EurTaDyg
shadow - Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:48 pm

Oxygene wrote:
Report about the Paris concert on Stern.de (in German) plus 360° video of Oxygene 17:
http://www.stern.de/kultu...eo-7238610.html
The article states the video is from Paris, but seen that a number of cameras has been used, it might as well be the already announced video from Amsterdam.

Regards,
Oxygene

I assume that this is Amsterdam yeah. But did they really have to add in that fake audience? Seriously there was enough of it in the actual audience :|

1906 - Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:37 pm

shadow wrote:
But did they really have to add in that fake audience? Seriously there was enough of it in the actual audience :|

Think about this:

- The only shots of fans in the Oxygene 17 video are three dancing girls
- They did not use any of the pictures JMJ-fans sent for the Oxygene 40-book

Most JMJ-fans are average looking nerds :=)

(btw I'm not an incarnation of kubrick)

Finaero - Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:49 pm

1906 wrote:

We know! 8)

In fact, you're one of the Classic JMJ Community Heroes as far as I'm concerned. Those audience recordings? The Paris La Defense Transmission Tape? Now those are some great gems. Mazel tov!

kubrick - Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:29 am

1906 wrote:

Most JMJ-fans are average looking nerds

That's rude.

shadow - Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:43 pm

1906 wrote:
Think about this:

- The only shots of fans in the Oxygene 17 video are three dancing girls
- They did not use any of the pictures JMJ-fans sent for the Oxygene 40-book

Most JMJ-fans are average looking nerds :=)

Well it's not like the audience wasn't actually clapping and cheering on the front row (and I assume rest of the room) so...

JiggyAlienEyes - Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:39 pm

kubrick wrote:
1906 wrote:

Most JMJ-fans are average looking nerds

That's rude.

It's not rude when it's the truth :) We're all kinda dorky and that's whats cool!