Warning: include(/nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/cache/board_config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php on line 250

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './cache/board_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.3.29/share/pear') in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php on line 250

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php:250) in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 546

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php:250) in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 547
:: View topic - Oxygene Tour 2008 Stage 2
Warning ! cookie path is empty! Check in in the Admin Control Panel or set it in the PhpMyAdmin table: prefix_config - cookie_path row
 Forum Index  
  •  FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •  Register  •   Log in  • 

Previous topic :: Next topic
Oxygene Tour 2008 Stage 2
ralf

Posted:    Oxygene Tour 2008 Stage 2 [ !!! ]

[URL=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/2504/pulpit01vy3.jpg[/img][/URL]

Robi

Posted:     [ !!! ]

:peacemaan: :peacemaan: :peacemaan: :peacemaan: :peacemaan: :smoke: :bravo:

gb

:peacemaan: :peacemaan: :peacemaan: :peacemaan:

AnDrOiD

:peacemaan: :peacemaan: :smoke: :peacemaan: :peacemaan: :smoke: :peacemaan: :peacemaan:

Robi

Why are you 2 so happy like me ? :peacemaan: :smoke: :peacemaan: :punch:

gb

[quote="Robi"]Why are you 2 so happy like me ? :peacemaan: :smoke: :peacemaan: :punch:[/quot

I think you know ! :lol:

jp8000

No Finland, although he is so close, but maybe in december then

ralf

[quote="jp8000"]No Finland, although he is so close, but maybe in december then[/quote]

No more concerts in December. Poland is last country on this tour.

Christophe

Thanks for the info, Mr R! :D 8) :wink:

Greetzzz...

Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

[quote="Robi"]:peacemaan: :peacemaan: :peacemaan: :peacemaan: :peacemaan: :smoke: :bravo:[/quote]
Can't wait to read your report. :D Congrats Robi. :mrgreen:

Nico_Noyau
Assistant Admin & Bootleg Expert

He will be in Italy, that's close to me, but it's during a week, I won't be able to go there...
But Robi, I'm very happy he comes to Hungary !!! :D

Robi

I'm so happy with this, i was almost sure that he will bring his staff to Budapest, he must to do that ! :D
Can't wait to see them! :mrgreen: Can't wait to write the report. :pwned:

Thankx Kanta and Nico! :fine:

Kanta

You’re getting me excited :nod: and I am not even going to see him. :sad: Even though I have had my turn. 8)

Kanta

News section updated:
http://216.70.103.199/forum/viewtopic.php?p=116052#116052

:P 8)

Velodynamic

He's going to Prague. It's a beautiful city. 8)

My parents have been there, so I've seen their photoes. :kanta: :P

Jakob BC
English Moderator, Studio/Stage Expert

[quote="Velodynamic"]He's going to Prague. It's a beautiful city. 8)

My parents have been there, so I've seen their photoes. :kanta: :P[/quote]

I also went to Prague about 5 years ago... nice looking city indeed. Isn't it known as a vampire city? At least I think they often se it in vampire films.

Robi

[quote="Jakob BC"][quote="Velodynamic"]He's going to Prague. It's a beautiful city. 8)

I also went to Prague about 5 years ago... nice looking city indeed. Isn't it known as a vampire city? At least I think they often se it in vampire films.[/quote]

That is somewhere in Transsylvania instead...(?) :P

Jakob BC

[quote="Robi"][quote="Jakob BC"][quote="Velodynamic"]He's going to Prague. It's a beautiful city. 8)

I also went to Prague about 5 years ago... nice looking city indeed. Isn't it known as a vampire city? At least I think they often se it in vampire films.[/quote]

That is somewhere in Transsylvania instead...(?) :P[/quote]

Yeah that's where Count Dracula lives 8) but I remember Prague as a vampire city too. Anyway that might be a whole other subject :)

mathetes1963

Guess we'll have to wait awhile longer in the U.S. of A.... :cry:

Kanta

[quote="Jakob BC"][quote="Robi"][quote="Jakob BC"][quote="Velodynamic"]He's going to Prague. It's a beautiful city. 8)

That is somewhere in Transsylvania instead...(?) :P[/quote]

Yeah that's where Count Dracula lives 8) but I remember Prague as a vampire city too. Anyway that might be a whole other subject :)[/quote]
You could be right:
http://www.praguemonitor.com/en/377/czech_national_news/25427/
:roll:

Be safe JMJ, the team and the fans. Although, vampires drink blood to keep them looking young. Maybe, this applies to JMJ. :lol: :P

[quote="mathetes1963"]Guess we'll have to wait awhile longer in the U.S. of A.... :cry:[/quote]
:cry: :hug:

Zuzua

[quote="Jakob BC"][quote="Velodynamic"]He's going to Prague. It's a beautiful city. 8)

I haven´t seen any vampires in Prague yet but if they listen to the JMJ music I´ll probably meet them at the concert. Anyway it´s fantastic JMJ is doing concert here. :D

Finaero

Oh blast, no Finland... and for that matter, no Estonia either! :\

Not really willing to go to St. Petersburg either... :punch:

Jakob BC

Then you can just be happy that you went to Sweden, eventhough this might be different, besides the fact that it's impossible to get enough of this tour 8)

Finaero

Indeed... of course, with my luck this one's gonna have some neat non-Oxygene tracks or even just Oxygene 7 w/ laser harp :punch:

Jakob BC

Well he said thety tried to fit some of the Oxygene 7-13 tracks into the setlist, but Jarre wasn't sattisfied, but who knows? Maybe he has even taken the step and drawn some Equinoxe tracks into it, or just something else Oxygene related. We can only wait and see, eventhough it's some months a head :wink:

[ REPLY ]