Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Wanna contribute to www.jarre.ch? Here's How!

Post Posted Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:29 pm
CLUBMIX
Representative Admin, Discography Expert

Want to contribute to www.jarre.ch? Here's how!

I am constantly searching for picture material to either complete or improve the contents of ma Jean Michel Jarre discography website on www.jarre.ch . So if you are in possession of an item which

a) isn't listed on my site (please look carefully, as there are 60 different sections!)
b) is listed but doesn't feature any pictures yet
c) is listed, features pictures, but in bad quality, or
d) is listed, but you have visual proof of the information given there are incorrect

then please get in touch via tee_ei@hotmail.com and provide me with the following information about what you'd like to contribute:

[ ] new item to be added
[ ] existing item needs to be updated
Chapter name: [ ]
Format: [ ]

Title
Year
Ref. Number
Label
Country
Tracks
Remarks

Pictures to complete what is displayed are always welcome. Please be aware that I still have to process them after being scanned / photographed. But in order to keep that work down to a minimum, please try to scan / photograph the pictures with a minimum resolution of 200DPI and / or a minimum side length of 7cm.

In case you would like to be credited for what you did, please don't forget to mention your full name and country where you live so I can include those details on the website.

Thank you very much for your support!
Official Zoolook Partner
Post Posted Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:45 am
JPQ

I dont have anything but thanks i now founded some records with jarre (these christophie or something like that etc).
Post Posted Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:40 pm
moviemaker

Hey CLUBMIX, I don't see the pics of the RED editions of OXYGENE and EQUINOXE on your site.

They are on the forum here: viewtopic.php?t=2675&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

and here: viewtopic.php?t=2675&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Still waiting for that damn Aero from China. They've sent a bucnh of e-mails and even offered to refund if I don't receive it. I don't care about the money, jsut wanna check out thsi freakin' hover craft car with Aero on it... :robertdugenou:
Post Posted Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:47 pm
CLUBMIX
Representative Admin, Discography Expert

hey Ramesh,

I know I am a "little" behind atm...... plus: had some major issues with my machine here (again). But the "beast" is up and running right now.

The thing is that I cannot get Quark Xpress 5 Passport installed on my Vista machine any longer (the version I used to create my 1100 page catalog). Instead, i am struggling with version 8.01 which is somewhat much more complicated. Why am I mentioning Xpress although we're talking website here? Well, easy: I am working parallel: each website update is also reflected in a PDF update (which comes from Xpress).

I guess now it is really time to get this all reorganized.....
Official Zoolook Partner
Post Posted Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:21 am
moviemaker

No worries Oliver!

I just downloaded a ton of stuff for my Mac, CS3 etc. wish I could help you regarding Windoze programs...

Maybe you just need someone to help with the design part, maybe a redesign so you can concentrate on just the maintenance. Far be it from me to know what's best...just trying to be helpful... you know guys...we never listen, we just try to fix things, lol!

• 2020 Zoolook.nl