Warning: include(/nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/cache/board_config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php on line 250

Warning: include(): Failed opening './cache/board_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.6.21/share/pear') in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php on line 250

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php:250) in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 546

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php:250) in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 547
:: View topic - Jean Michel Jarre - Official Twitter
Warning ! cookie path is empty! Check in in the Admin Control Panel or set it in the PhpMyAdmin table: prefix_config - cookie_path row
 Forum Index  
  •  FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •  Register  •   Log in  • 

Previous topic :: Next topic
Jean Michel Jarre - Official Twitter
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Posted:    Jean Michel Jarre - Official Twitter [ !!! ]

[color=orange][size=24][b]Jean Michel Jarre - Official Twitter[/b][/size][/color]

[URL=http://twitter.com/JMJofficial]Link[/URL]

Thanxs to Robi for the information. :D

I am not on Twitter. For now, will only bookmark the page and follow that way. :robertdugenou:

Kanta

Posted:     [ !!! ]

Okay, I thought about it and want to join but my user name has already been taken (Kanta, KantaD, kanta and kantad). :cry: :wtf2:

Kanta

[size=7]If you wanna follow me, I am here:
http://twitter.com/kantadevi :fine: [/size]

Jon

Hmmmmm, lets hope he keep it up. His blog is suffering.

Kanta

[quote="Jon"]Hmmmmm, lets hope he keep it up. His blog is suffering.[/quote]
I think he has staff to do it on his behalf when the need be. I often think about JMJ on his laptap typing. :mrgreen:

Pat Gleeson

[quote="Jon"]Hmmmmm, lets hope he keep it up. His blog is suffering.[/quote]

This is the problem. Not a new thing with JMJ:

First (Sony) website was abandoned,
Then jarre.net gave up trying to get JMJ involved - can't blame them,
The latest jarre.com is only updated rarely - and that's with tour dates (OK I Know about yesterday's newsletter )
Jarre's MySpace - remember that ?
The blog - great, but now updated rarely - even during the tour - a lot less than '07 - '09
Now Twitter, how long will this last ?

JMJ should focus on one thing, and have all the others updated at the same time instead of jumping from one thing to another. I will not twitter :D I have enough problems :P

Kanta

[quote="Pat Gleeson"][quote="Jon"]Hmmmmm, lets hope he keep it up. His blog is suffering.[/quote]

This is the problem. Not a new thing with JMJ:

First (Sony) website was abandoned,
Then jarre.net gave up trying to get JMJ involved - can't blame them,
The latest jarre.com is only updated rarely - and that's with tour dates (OK I Know about yesterday's newsletter )
Jarre's MySpace - remember that ?
The blog - great, but now updated rarely - even during the tour - a lot less than '07 - '09
Now Twitter, how long will this last ?

JMJ should focus on one thing, and have all the others updated at the same time instead of jumping from one thing to another. I will not twitter :D I have enough problems :P[/quote]
Don’t forget: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jean-Michel-Jarre/9760369095

If he joins [URL=http://www.bebo.com]Bebo[/URL] then this is where I will stop, I think.

I said I would never join Twitter unless JMJ does and presto the rest is history.

Maybe, he wants to be everywhere and anywhere on social internet networks. Most artists are doing the same. A publicity tool.

He did not use his YouTube channel either for video footage lately e.g. March 2010 concerts.

:fine:

Robi

I would not compare old Sony page and jarre.net to recent things.

Current official site is quite a good, but why doesn't he write more on there...? Good question.
Blog is what should be used more often.

Kanta

Agreed. Blog, official website and Jean Michel Jarre Official Forums should be the main 3 locations for him to be active in. Too many and one might forget where they are suppose to be when sharing vital news. Unless, synchronize everything to a touch of a button. :robertdugenou:

Pat Gleeson

[quote="Kanta"]Unless, synchronize everything to a touch of a button. :robertdugenou:[/quote]

That's what I said ! :D

Pat Gleeson

[quote="Robi"]I would not compare old Sony page and jarre.net to recent things.[/quote]

JMJ abandoned any pretence of interest on those websites after a very short time.
I had forgotten about the YouTube page as well. :D
He should post / blog in his preferred way and each web site should be updated simulteaneously.

Kanta

[quote="Pat Gleeson"][quote="Kanta"]Unless, synchronize everything to a touch of a button. :robertdugenou:[/quote]

That's what I said ! :D[/quote]
I was supporting your opinion. :D

Robi

[quote="Pat Gleeson"][quote="Jon"]Hmmmmm, lets hope he keep it up. His blog is suffering.[/quote]

[/quote]

The current JMJ.com? I don't know what the problem with it...what should be updated regularly? Biography? Discography? Live-o-graphy? News? Well news, ya.
Obviously, tour section is what that can be updated regurarly.

Having said, I'm fine with JMJ.com overall.

Kanta

We should be grateful for what he does. Where, when, how and why. :)

Kanta

Twitter update. More dates for concerts. :P

Quicky

[size=18]"2010 June 15th...stay tuned"[/size]

What is that about??

melo

Maybe something about the World Cup.

In this date, Brazil begin to play in the Cup.

Robi

I vote for new album, or dvd releases, or new dates even for beyond Europe.

Quicky

I would guess that June 15th is not just a regular concert date, since he already mentioned new concert dates in the tweet before that:

[quote]More concerts for 2010 to be announced soon...stay tuned in the next following days - www.jeanmicheljarre.com - facebook - myspace...[/quote]

So... maybe a big concert? Or as already suggested... dvd release, new album?...

Kanta

JMJ likes to tease us, a lot. :D

PMgep

I just noticed that he's following Moby :)

Big time

[quote="PMgep"]I just noticed that he's following Moby :)[/quote]

Has Jarre become a stalker now??

Kanta

[quote="Big time"][quote="PMgep"]I just noticed that he's following Moby :)[/quote]

Has Jarre become a stalker now??[/quote]
:no: , just a follower. :D

jeanbatman

I stick with Robi's ideas...
It may also be his 3D concert screening in movie theaters...

Robi

[quote="melo"]Maybe something about the World Cup.

In this date, Brazil begin to play in the Cup.[/quote]

I really don't think.

Just having read the opening concert will includes Shakira, a Black Eyed Peas, Alicia Keys and John Legend.
Closing concert by Andrea Bocelli and Bryan Adams.

[ REPLY ]