Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Site clock

Post Posted Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:43 pm
Jon

Likes received  : 1

The sites clock is really screwed up.
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:37 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

I know. :pwned:
:mrgreen:
Post Posted Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:18 pm
Jon

GeeJee wrote:I know. :pwned:
Did you post this today, yesterday or tomorrow? :mrgreen:
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:00 am
mathetes1963

Likes given: 3

None of us have posted yet. In fact, I'm not even posting right now. :wink:
"The aim and final end of all music should be none other than the glory of God and the refreshment of the soul."
-Johann Sebastian Bach, 1685-1750

"It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing."
-Duke Ellington, 1899-1974

• 2020 Zoolook.nl