BlahBlahCafe Forum Index  
  •  FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •  Register  •   Log in  •   Album  •   Chat  • 

Previous topic :: Next topic
Spares
matt222 

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:13 pm   Spares

Dissapointed today. I took my Roland JD800 and JP8000 to a Roland service engineer only to find the 8 dodgy sliders needed are no longer available! Damn!!!!

I asked him to swap the Cut off and Resonance sliders with working ones from other areas of the keyboard that are used less - had no other choice. My fault for waiting 18 years for a service.

olivier_0001 

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:44 pm   Re: Spares

matt222 wrote:
Dissapointed today. I took my Roland JD800 and JP8000 to a Roland service engineer only to find the 8 dodgy sliders needed are no longer available! Damn!!!!

I asked him to swap the Cut off and Resonance sliders with working ones from other areas of the keyboard that are used less - had no other choice. My fault for waiting 18 years for a service.

I have a solution for you ! In the past, I restore three JD-800 at the same time to make one like new (I replace this one by JD-990). I just look for my spare parts and I have new sliders and other maybe interesting thing for you (value rotary switch).

matt222 

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:36 pm   Re: Spares

Thank you Oliver,

I only had one bad slider on the JD800. ( my engineer swapped CUT OFF for PALLETE )

I have 7 bad sliders on the JP8000. It is these that I need. I am assuming they are different?

Reply to topic