BlahBlahCafe Forum Index  
  •  FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •  Register  •   Log in  •   Album  •   Chat  • 

Previous topic :: Next topic
Little Boots
melo 

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:50 pm   

Discotheque, It's a different design normal that she does in Europe or USA. She adapts a DJ set with live performance, without having to carry a full band as she does normally. Discotheque is a project for Latin America and Asia.

No more laser harp this time :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sometimes she sing in front of the desk, too. Nice legs... :peacemaan:

Attented concert:
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011

Dr_Jones 

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:10 pm   

aww, look what she posted on facebook

Kanta 
English Moderator & Miss News

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:03 pm   

Dr_Jones wrote:
aww, look what she posted on facebook

Yes, they had lunch together:
https://twitter.com/littleboots/status/453894553251356672/photo/1/large
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016

melo 

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:08 pm   

Little Boots Returns In December With ‘Business Pleasure’ EP: Listen To “Taste It”

Quote:
Surprise! In case the semi-lackluster Beyoncé re-release tracklisting didn’t get you hyped enough this morning, here’s a treat that ought to provide a bit more excitement in your life.

UK songstress Little Boots is officially back on December 1 with a brand new EP called Business Pleasure and, judging by the fierce artwork and sound of lead track alone, she’s coming at us with a brand new attitude.

According to an official press release, the EP marks the “first taste” of her upcoming third studio album, the follow-up to 2013′s deeply under-appreciated Nocturnes, and draws inspiration from “late Everything But The Girl and early millennium R&B” — a marked shift from the dark, deep disco vibes of her last studio release. Listen to the first song from the EP, “Taste It,” after the jump.

Cooing above big, bouncy shuffling electronic beats, the singer sounds more confident than ever before. “Can you taste it on your lips like licorice?” she teases across the seductive chorus. La la la la la… In addition to the bold new sound, Miss Boots also has new subject matter in mind: The EP is dedicated to “not only to girls-on-top, but to anyone suffering from the temptations and turmoil of today’s hyper-active culture.”

From the singer: “For the first time I’m in a place where I’m truly in control of my career both creatively and logistically, which is incredibly liberating and exciting. I wrote a piece for The Times last year about my experiences of pop-life and then setting up my own label, and the response was overwhelming. It’s such an inspiring time for empowered young women.”

Tastes like freedom.

What do you think of “Taste it”? Sound off in the comments below.

https://soundcloud.com/littleboots/taste-it

Source: http://www.idolator.com/7...taste-it-listen

Attented concert:

Velodynamic 

Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:01 pm   

Little Boots latest FB update - Working Girl Mini Doc

https://www.facebook.com/...?type=2&theater

Look how nicely she catches that Korg. :)

melo 

Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:35 pm   

A new single, another colaboration...and IMO this is better than "IF..!"

RAC & Little Boots Team Up For “Magic Hour”: Listen To A Clip Of The Christmas Release

Quote:
A thousand years ago (so, in spring 2012), Scissor Sisters released their final album, called Magic Hour, and it had a few decent jams on it (though most people felt it wasn’t up to scratch as a whole). Well, that was then, this is now, and in completely unrelated news, RAC and Little Boots have teamed up for a song, also titled “Magic Hour,” which is set for a release this Friday (December 25). That would also be Christmas Day, for those not paying attention.

Handome Mr. RAC himself posted a 57-second clip of the song on Facebook and noted, “It’s only fitting to close this year out with one more single. I’m thrilled to announce my next one will be with none other than the amazing Little Boots! Full release coming on Christmas Day. (not a Christmas song though).”

Sounds pretty smashing to us! And by the way, if you’ve not yet checked out our 15 Best Albums Of 2015 roundup, Little Boots’ Working Girl is quite deservedly on there.

Listen here:

http://www.idolator.com/7...our-listen-clip

Attented concert:

Reply to topic