Warning: include(/nfs/c08/h04/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/cache/board_config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /nfs/c08/h04/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php on line 250

Warning: include(): Failed opening './cache/board_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.6.21/share/pear') in /nfs/c08/h04/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php on line 250

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c08/h04/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php:250) in /nfs/c08/h04/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 546

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c08/h04/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php:250) in /nfs/c08/h04/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 547
:: View topic - Kanta and Zoolook.nl
Warning ! cookie path is empty! Check in in the Admin Control Panel or set it in the PhpMyAdmin table: prefix_config - cookie_path row
 Forum Index  
  •  FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •  Register  •   Log in  • 

Previous topic :: Next topic
Kanta and Zoolook.nl
kaiserkarl

Posted:    Kanta and Zoolook.nl [ !!! ]

Does anyone know if Kanta is ok ? She seems to be missing from the site for a while now....

Also there seems to be a few spam accounts posting here too......

Hope Kanta is ok. Myself and others would only check for her postings on here. Hope she comes back. She is the only member worth checking posts for.

The Sound-Oven

Posted:     [ !!! ]

Kanta was involved in a car accident and suffered whiplash, bruises and stitches. However she has posted on facebook she is recovering well and getting back to health.

kaiserkarl

Thank you for the info. I hope she recovers very soon.

Black Bird

:( I `m also sorry about this bad news about Kanta.
Hope she will have a peaceful and merry Christmas and a soon recovery. :)

plate of chips

[quote="The Sound-Oven"]Kanta was involved in a car accident and suffered whiplash, bruises and stitches. However she has posted on facebook she is recovering well and getting back to health.[/quote]

Oh no. Please get well soon Kanta :robertdugenou: :robertdugenou:

Dr_Jones

There's a Lounge section where you can post these kinds of questions:
http://www.zoolook.nl/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

ReallyGouda

[quote="The Sound-Oven"]Kanta was involved in a car accident and suffered whiplash, bruises and stitches. However she has posted on facebook she is recovering well and getting back to health.[/quote]

Oh man... :(
I hope she gets well soon.

JiggyAlienEyes

So sorry to hear that news. Take care of yourself Kanta, we're all wishing you a speed recovery!

Aneka65

The unfortunate and sad news. :-(. Kanta, we wish you, return to health. You to be, the mark here forever. :cry:

Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Thank you everyone for your well wishes and concern. I am getting better but the whiplash can take up to months to heal or comes and goes. I really appreciate all who have thought of me at this time and having kept the forum going.

I will delete the posts that are spammers and take further action when and if I can.

All the best. :)

PS Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2016 from me. :wink:

Adam

Welcome back & good news that you are getting better :)

VinylScratch

Get well soon! :)

Black Bird

Im glad you are back Kanta.
Get well soon ! :)

Kanta

Thanks again for all. :)

Dr_Jones

Thanks for moderating the spam messages too. BTW: could you move this topic to something "Offtopic" or "The Lounge"?

Kanta

[quote="Dr_Jones"]Thanks for moderating the spam messages too. BTW: could you move this topic to something "Offtopic" or "The Lounge"?[/quote]
You are welcome. I have moved the topic as requested.

Dr_Jones

You're a doll

[ REPLY ]