Warning: include(/nfs/c08/h04/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/cache/board_config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /nfs/c08/h04/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php on line 250

Warning: include(): Failed opening './cache/board_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.6.21/share/pear') in /nfs/c08/h04/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php on line 250

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c08/h04/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php:250) in /nfs/c08/h04/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 546

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c08/h04/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php:250) in /nfs/c08/h04/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 547
:: View topic - im new be gentle
Warning ! cookie path is empty! Check in in the Admin Control Panel or set it in the PhpMyAdmin table: prefix_config - cookie_path row
 Forum Index  
  •  FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •  Register  •   Log in  • 

Previous topic :: Next topic
im new be gentle
phil40

Posted:    im new be gentle [ !!! ]

Hi im phil from Newcastle upon tyne, in uk, im 40 years old and a huge jmj fan since 1986, when I was younger the Houston concert was live on tv and my dad said hey come and watch this its brilliant so I went downstairs watched it and was glued to the telly, the music was amazing the whole concert, atmosphere etc was incredible, id never seen that before and since then ive followed jarre, ive never been to any concerts, yet but ive saw quite a few the last one being Monaco, I also play keyboards and have built a pretty good setup at home, befoe I watched the Houston concert I didn't have any interest in keyboards/synths aand now when im out if I pass a music shop im in playing on the keyboards for ages, I can play most of jarres tracks, I don't have any music knowledge at all, I cant read music but if I hear a new jarre track I can play it instantly, as soon as I bought electronica 1 I could play stardust, a question of blood, automatic pt2 2 and a few others, ive also got a huge drawing I made from lining paper which is what you use for wallpapering, its around 18ft long and covers oxygene right up to revolutions.

what keeps me busy is my 3 children, 14, 6 and 4 years old.

That's me so any questions plz ask

Thanks guys :bravo:

plate of chips

Posted:    Re: im new be gentle [ !!! ]

[quote="phil40"]ive also got a huge drawing I made from lining paper which is what you use for wallpapering, its around 18ft long and covers oxygene right up to revolutions.

Thanks guys :bravo:[/quote]

Now this is neat.

phil40

Posted:     [ !!! ]

yep 18ft long starting with a picture of earth, with an astronaut floating above with meanings of oxygene, air things like that, then equinoxe and so on I think me and my older brother made that around 1987-1988 and its still at my parents house, if I can get a hold of it ill try and get some pictures and post them to a site somewhere if that's possible, I was quite impressed when we made it, all coloured in etc

plate of chips

I was subtly hinting for you to post a photo of it, instead of you describing it.

phil40

yep im going to try and get it

Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Hi Phil and welcome to the forum. :)

[ REPLY ]