Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Schiller -New Album

Post Posted Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:17 pm
Black Bird

http://www.sat1regional.de/videos/artic ... 96626.html

The new album is out now. I was invited by the Team of Schiller to attend the exclusive presentation of the album in Berlin . My videos you see here:

Post Posted Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:13 am
cygnusx-1

Do you like it? I think it has some really good tracks on it, I love the asthetics of Schiller's sound a lot. Sometimes a bit too cheesy, but then again some really great soundscapes unfolding. But I miss Jette von Roth on vocals - "Drifting And Dreaming" was superb, in my opinion.
Post Posted Sat May 28, 2016 8:26 am
Hans_Best

Black Bird wrote:[...] to attend the exclusive presentation of the album in Berlin . [...]
I was there as well and it was impressive that he spend so much time with everyone when signing the boxes. Too bad I forgot to ask, if he was asked by JMJ to collaborate for Electronica.

After listening to the complete album only two or three tracks remained on my playlist and they are fading away, while some other tracks from 'Leben' are still on the TOP 100 on the list.

The add on album 'Tal des Himmels', that came with the Ultra Special Deluxe (and so on :lol: ) Box for me is the best part, like those add on albums from previous boxes before.

I joined the prep concert for 'Sonne' some time ago which was a good concert but I won't join a new concert because of the few tracks I really like.

Cheers,

Hans

• 2020 Zoolook.nl