Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Hi guys

Post Posted Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:59 am
phil40

Hi guys just wanna say I attended Dublin to see Jarre for my first time and wow it was amazing, the sound and visuals blew me away, a lot of the audience got up a d started clapping etc what an unforgettable night, I took loads of pics and videos But my phone died right on the last few seconds of stardust so when I got back to hotel, I charged phone and somehow all of the pics and videos have all gone, I can't find d them anywhere so gonna try and do a recovery or something strange thing is all the pics etc are there from walking around Dublin, any way devastated doesn't even come close as to how I feel if I've lost everything from that concert
Post Posted Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:32 pm
jeanbatman

Likes given: 10
Likes received  : 15

Very sad story…
Post Posted Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:55 pm
Black Bird

phil40 wrote:Hi guys just wanna say I attended Dublin to see Jarre for my first time and wow it was amazing, the sound and visuals blew me away, a lot of the audience got up a d started clapping etc what an unforgettable night, I took loads of pics and videos But my phone died right on the last few seconds of stardust so when I got back to hotel, I charged phone and somehow all of the pics and videos have all gone, I can't find d them anywhere so gonna try and do a recovery or something strange thing is all the pics etc are there from walking around Dublin, any way devastated doesn't even come close as to how I feel if I've lost everything from that concert
Hi Phil, I´m not a "Guy" but your sad story touched me too. I had the same at Hans Zimmer Concert, but not all was gone, only the last track I took.
It´s very strange, that you have no picture from the time before your phone died. But maybe you can rescue your treasures, if you don´t take new pictures or videos before take a chance to rescue your Dublin memories. !?
What kind of smartphone do you have ? It`s difficult with an IPhone, but if you have one with a separate memory it will be easier . :wink:
Post Posted Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:25 pm
phil40

Hi blackbird I'm gutted I can't find them, I have an android phone with a separate sd card, it's very strange that I have the photos from around Dublin but not the concert, when I get the chance I'm going to put the sd card I to laptop and try and see what comes up, a lot of people have tried this and it worked for some reason, I was 5rows from the stage and recorded loads of vids to so fingers crossed I can rescue everything
Post Posted Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:44 pm
Black Bird

I agree ! :)
First plug the SD-Card into the PC. If the files can not be displayed, I would advise you to copy them, and try to repair the copies by pc. If this is not possible, you should visit a repair service. They can usually conjure up :wink:

But maybe the card was full, and you don`t saw the warning in the dark in front of the stage ? :|

Good luck to you !! :)
Post Posted Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:59 pm
phil40

Hi that's what I'm thinking of doing, a possible recovery, I have 125gb free in phone so loads of room, it's something to do with when the phone powered down but it doesn't explain why I still have pics from around Dublin taken earlier in the day

• 2020 Zoolook.nl