Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

La Defense Camcorder + Radio Broadcast Video

Post Posted Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:57 pm
AERO62

Likes given: 19
Likes received  : 53

Hi guys. I've finally redigitized the vhs that was kindly sent to me about 2 years ago by a forum member "darkwinter1979". This time I used a better VCR and didn't smudge the image all over the place unlike I did 2 years ago. Anyways, here it is. I've also synched it up with the radio broadcast and inserted some missing pieces from another camcorder. Hope you like it.

Jean Michel Jarre Paris La Defense Camcorder

If anyone wants the DVD. Let me know. The dvd contains both original and radio sound tracks.

I'm also trying to upload another rare camcorder footage of the CPLT gig, but having some issues with the file conversion. I'll update the post here when it's done, or you can just subscribe to my channel there.

:peacemaan:
Post Posted Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:13 am
Finaero

Likes given: 186
Likes received  : 54

Very nice! A shame about the radio broadcast chatter, but eh, impossbile to smoothly get rid of it.

Definitely nice to see some visuals that would have been pretty nice to see on the concert video itself. :]
Post Posted Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:43 pm
AERO62

Likes given: 19
Likes received  : 53

Finaero wrote:Very nice! A shame about the radio broadcast chatter, but eh, impossbile to smoothly get rid of it.

Definitely nice to see some visuals that would have been pretty nice to see on the concert video itself. :]
Oh sorry, I must've missed a few chatter spots. But try to ignore it :D
Post Posted Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:24 pm
rinogurr

Likes received  : 47

New Camcorder Video:
Post Posted Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:12 pm
shadow

Likes received  : 35

I can't imagine what it must have been like seeing that concert. Such a shame it's all indoors these days or many times smaller.
27-11-10: Ahoy Rotterdam
22-11-16: Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam

• 2020 Zoolook.nl