Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

REMY - Fears

Post Posted Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:02 am
RemyStroomer

Likes received  : 2

It all starts back in 1999, with the release of "Exhibition of Dreams". Since then, REMY, (aka Dutchman Remy Stroomer) produces and releases his electronic music creations, often compared with those of the late 90s Klaus Schulze. However, within the years REMY's music proved to have his own identity.

A long story short: after 17 years, 10 solo-albums, 3 collaborations (and a lot which have not been released so far), a large amount of international concerts, and worldwide recognition of his work, REMY enters a new level with his musical creations.

Most of the times inspired and driven by his visions, emotions, dreams and experiences, his latest work covers an actual and universal topic: "Fears".
"Fears" is REMY's first solo album since 2011's "i-Dentity".

As from now, the new REMY solo album "Fears" can be pre-ordered from www.desertedislandmusic.nl.

This pre-order offers you to get the album at latest 1 day before the official release date of October 29th. But, there also is something exclusive for the first people who buy the album.

Everyone who orders the cd, gets a strictly limited and individually numbered cd-r (only 50 copies available), which will be included for free with your order.

Everyone who orders the download (MP3 or FLAC), receives the cd-r's exclusive content in the same format as you have ordered the album. However, the download version is not individually numbered.

This bonus material consists of never before released music.

Pre-ordering is available until October 28th, 2016, or until stock lasts. So don't wait too long ordering your copy!

Eventually remaining physical copies after the pre-order period will be available for the first customers.

And yes, currently there are no direct sound clips, and no artwork. But, I hope you have a little more patience. Things will be revealed within the coming days and weeks. So stay tuned!
Post Posted Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:43 pm
RemyStroomer

One month until the release of REMY's upcoming solo album "Fears".
The real countdown is finally started!
Within the coming days soundclips, video, artwork, etc. will be revealed.

Pre-order your copy of the album now from www.desertedislandmusic.nl, or reserve the album at our stall at the Electronic Circus Festival in the Sommer Theater in Detmold, Germany, tomorrow.

There are still copies left of the limited and numbered bonus disc. Don't wait too long, because this release is strictly limited to 50 copies, exclusively reserved for the first pre-orders.
Post Posted Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:54 pm
RemyStroomer

Cover artwork:

Post Posted Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:44 pm
RemyStroomer

Alert! There are only 5 copies left of the numbered limited edition disc that comes for free with my upcoming new album "Fears".
It is very likely that there will be no copies left on the album release on October 29th.
So if you want to get your hands on this exclusive title, don't wait any longer, and order it from www.desertedislandmusic.nl
Gone is gone!

Post Posted Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:49 pm
RemyStroomer

Listen to audio excerpts from "Fears":

https://soundcloud.com/syntheticman/fears-excerpts-2016
Post Posted Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:02 pm
RemyStroomer

Exactly one week to go until the release of my new studio album "Fears"!

Tracks from the new album can already be heard this weekend:
22-10 Underground Äxpärten - 20:00-22:00 CET - http://www.synthforum.nl/forums/showthread.php?t=201777
23-10 SuperClean Dreammachine - 20:00-23:00 CET - www.radio078.nl

Post Posted Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:02 am
RemyStroomer

Released today! My first album in 5 years: "Fears".
Available from www.desertedislandmusic.nl and at today's E-Live 2016 Festival.
Post Posted Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:43 pm
RemyStroomer

Last weekend "Fears" was released at the E-Live Festival.
I wrote an impression on my blog:
http://exhibitionofdreams.blogspot.nl/2 ... e-art.html

Next stop will be the B-Wave Festival in Belgium (www.b-wave.be)

Watch a video with excerpts from "Fears":

• 2020 Zoolook.nl