Warning: include(/nfs/c08/h02/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/cache/board_config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /nfs/c08/h02/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php on line 250

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './cache/board_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.3.29/share/pear') in /nfs/c08/h02/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php on line 250

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c08/h02/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php:250) in /nfs/c08/h02/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 546

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c08/h02/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php:250) in /nfs/c08/h02/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 547
:: View topic - Téo & Téa 6:00 AM
Warning ! cookie path is empty! Check in in the Admin Control Panel or set it in the PhpMyAdmin table: prefix_config - cookie_path row
 Forum Index  
  •  FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •  Register  •   Log in  • 

Previous topic :: Next topic
Téo & Téa 6:00 AM
shadow

Posted:    Téo & Téa 6:00 AM [ !!! ]

Anyone got some more information on this track..? I know it was played on the Premiere in Belgium in the Alfacam studios, and I have heard it. But what happend to this piece, it wasn't included with the album release, and I can't find a place where there is a link to download it (Not counting crappy Youtube video conversions).

Dr_Jones

Posted:     [ !!! ]

It was an itunes pre-order bonus track, just like the track-by-track commentary in French and English.

shadow

So any suggestions in that case where I can maybe still get the track in Highquality (or as high as Itunes supports), I for some reason quite like the track :P

Dr_Jones

Check your PM

AnDrOiD

[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3646/3558668316_0b9de4115b.jpg[/img]

:punch:

shadow

So, then they should have added it to the CD/DVD :P

GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

Worthless track anyway. :P

Velodynamic

It was made 2 hours later then 4:00 AM when Anne went out to the bathroom.
Oh big deal... :P

Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

[quote="Velodynamic"]It was made 2 hours later then 4:00 AM when Anne went out to the bathroom.
Oh big deal... :P[/quote]
In the bathroom? :punch:

Velodynamic

[quote="Kanta"][quote="Velodynamic"]It was made 2 hours later then 4:00 AM when Anne went out to the bathroom.
In the bathroom? :punch:[/quote]
...and the rest is history...
:p:

Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

[quote="Velodynamic"][quote="Kanta"][quote="Velodynamic"]It was made 2 hours later then 4:00 AM when Anne went out to the bathroom.
In the bathroom? :punch:[/quote]
...and the rest is history...
:p:[/quote]
:fine:

Vintage13

I'm very interested ! it's been years that seek this song.

Josue143803

Can I have a copy of the track too? :mrgreen::D

Dr_Jones

Check your PM

[ REPLY ]