BlahBlahCafe Forum Index  
  •  FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •  Register  •   Log in  •   Album  •   Chat  • 

Previous topic :: Next topic
Rendezvous Lyon Broadcast, repaired and remastered
Flip Martian 

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:16 pm   Rendezvous Lyon Broadcast, repaired and remastered

I did this earlier in the year but forgot to post it here. Anyway, the Lyon broadcast recordings online weren't so good - incomplete, different speeds, etc... so I've put them together, working on the sound (and speed) so they matched far more closely.

Anyway, here it is:

http://www.liveandloudsho...ve-in-lyon.html

Flip Martian 

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:43 pm   

I'm obviously going mad...just realised I did post it earlier in the year. Clearly need more sleep...!

Finaero 

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:03 pm   

Don't worry about it, it's still a great recording. ;)

Yet it makes one wonder if a recording where the Rendez-Vous 2 encore doesn't just fade out exists. After all, if the Concerts in China 2008 DVD (likely based on an Australian TV broadcast version) had a different audio track than the official VHS, it might be possible. Who knows!

Flip Martian 

Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:11 pm   

Finaero wrote:
Don't worry about it, it's still a great recording. ;)

Yet it makes one wonder if a recording where the Rendez-Vous 2 encore doesn't just fade out exists. After all, if the Concerts in China 2008 DVD (likely based on an Australian TV broadcast version) had a different audio track than the official VHS, it might be possible. Who knows!

Glad you enjoyed it, cheers :D That RV2 bit on the end is a bit strange. Somewhere, I bet JMJ has a whole archive of live recordings locked away, including the full set from Lyon, as it was on the night. Getting hold of some of those would be quite something - although if he just chose to put them out, without overdubbing bits that weren't quite right, that would be even better.

Reply to topic