BlahBlahCafe Forum Index  
  •  FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •  Register  •   Log in  •   Album  •   Chat  • 

Previous topic :: Next topic
Opened by: Nico_Noyau
Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:42 pm
Fake Aero Productions Website
GeeJee 
The GUV'NOR

Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:18 pm   Fake Aero Productions Website

Fake Aero Productions Website

Dunkie @ Space Of Freedom Forum wrote:

Hello Fans,

Yesterday it was brought to my attention, that a Web-Site had appeared on the Internet, claiming to be the Official Aero Productions Web-Site. I can confirm that this Web-Site (www.aeroproductions.net) is FAKE. Aero Productions does not have an Official Web-Site yet, and furthermore, this Web-Site (www.aeroproductions.net) has no affiliation whatsoever with Aero Productions.

I have spoken to Antoine Charpentier at Aero Productions, just a few minutes ago, with regards to this Web-Site's appearance on the Internet, and they have asked me to confirm to you all, that this Web-Site (www.aeroproductions.net) is indeed FAKE, is in serious breach of copyright, and is now being investigated and will be legally pursued.

Therefore, any material contained on this Web-Site (www.aeroproductions.net) should be considered as conjecture, and is most definetly neither authorised or produced by Aero Productions.

Thanks...

Thanks to Duncan Walls for this information

Reply to topic