Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Welcome to / Bienvenue sur: Zoolook & The BlahblahCafe!

Post Posted Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:50 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

Likes received  : 1

Welcome to Zoolook & The BlahblahCafe!

I've been working on a website about JMJ for a few months now, and I plan to launch it by the end of June this year. It will be the biggest, most extensive, prettiest JMJ related website on the planet! That's all I can say about that one for now, stay tuned ;)

Now that certain other forums have closed, I decided to put the forum for the upcoming site online already, to make up for the loss. I hope it'll be a nice community, just like it has been, maybe even better!

I hope y'all having a great time in here!

Be sure to read the rules..!

Bienvenue sur Zoolook & Le BlahblahCafé !

J'ai travaillé sur un site web sur JMJ depuis 1 mois maintenant, et je prévois de le mettre en marche fin juin de cette année. Il sera le plus gros, le plus complet, le plus joli site sur JMJ de la planète ! C'est tout ce que je peux dire pour l'instant, restez à l'écoute ;)

Maintenant que certains autres forums ont fermé, j'ai décidé de mettre déjà en ligne le forum pour le site à venir, pour palier la faille. J'espère que ce sera une belle communauté, comme elle l'était, peut-être même plus !

J'espère que vous aurez tous du bon temps ici !

Merci de lire les règles.. !

Discuss this subject here
Discutez de ce sujet ici
:mrgreen:

• 2020 Zoolook.nl