Warning: include(/nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/cache/board_config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php on line 250

Warning: include(): Failed opening './cache/board_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.6.21/share/pear') in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php on line 250

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php:250) in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 546

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php:250) in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 547
:: View topic - CLUBMIX' new assignment
Warning ! cookie path is empty! Check in in the Admin Control Panel or set it in the PhpMyAdmin table: prefix_config - cookie_path row
 Forum Index  
  •  FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •  Register  •   Log in  • 

Previous topic :: Next topic
CLUBMIX' new assignment
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

Posted:    CLUBMIX' new assignment [ !!! ]

[b]CLUBMIX is now assigned to the function of Junior Admin, due to a personal problem I'm facing at the moment. He is able to change the majority of the boards settings, account activation, etc. You can address your questions to him as well as to me. I won't leave the board, though.[/b]

CLUBMIX
Representative Admin, Discography Expert

Posted:     [ !!! ]

Thanks Gert for announcing this officially. I will, as far as my time allows me (job, family etc), be here for you all but have to point out: maybe you might have to be a bit more patient with me... [URL=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/5898/smiliemc2.jpg[/img][/URL]

Jarp2600

Congrats then, Oliver! :D

Robi

What is the point of this? :wink:

CLUBMIX

well, as GeeJee already pointed out, personal problems he's facing at the moment, without wanting to go into details too deep. I for my part respect Gert's decision (and reasons), and am honoured to be "Representative Admin"

AnDrOiD

Congrats, [color=darkred]CLUBMIX[/color]!

Glad to see you're not so [color=green]green[/color] anymore. :P :punch:

CLUBMIX

green isn't that bad, I mean when it's not caused by sickness or too many drinkxs :nod:

Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

That shade of pink really suits you. :mrgreen:

[img]http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/5990/wo600bsns8.jpg[/img]

CLUBMIX

thanks Kanta.... now why is everyone here trying to make me blösh? :oops:

jp8000

Congrats

Nico_Noyau
Assistant Admin & Bootleg Expert

No, I can say you "shame on you", but that wouldn't be wrong, I'm very very happy for you :)

[ REPLY ]