BlahBlahCafe Forum Index  
  •  FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •  Register  •   Log in  •   Album  •   Chat  • 

Previous topic :: Next topic
Equin(00)xe2
AnDrOiD 

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:04 pm   

Perhaps he's just being a drama queen! :P :lol:

"20 years ago we had computers in the studios. Now we have studios in the computers" - Michel Moers.

Equin(00)xe2
[Deleted]

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:51 pm   

AnDrOiD wrote:
Perhaps he's just being a drama queen! :P :lol:

Maybe!!!! :cry: not.... Don't you think I'm far too old to be bothered about tantrums!!!!

okok let me say my 2cents worth here...I tried to hold back here and not bother but have felt overwhelmed by the messages of support from those of you who have decided to offer it! :D

Firstly,I'm not being a Drama Queen,nor am i acting out of character,I've felt a little Pissed off about the whole situation,seeing as i had contacted GJ several times(7 in fact)both from his Email for the account activation address and both on here using this PM and also the Jarreuk PM system,so infact if there has been a Miscommunication on his half then i suggest he look into the Server he uses!!!

I contacted him after the new move of this site,so know full well its not due to teething problems of the new server.Now after leaving it well over 5 days since my first mail would have expected a responce within that time scale,given that I have activated a new account in between,so the fact that the mail address is invalid is poppy cock,either that or theres some sort of filter which filters out certain addresses within his inbox facility....

Now after some mulling over the situation have decided to readdress the problem in the hope that me kicking up a stink would attract attention to the matter,(as it seems to have done)
the fact that GJ has infact threatened to ban me both from reactivating another account and my already active ones and also ban me from the forum per se,has had no desire for me to want to be here further,I do not expect such slanderous replies into what was a pretty light hearted post in the first place outlining my greivance.

I apologise if anyone has felt offended by my comments,but again if i have a problem I expect it to be addressed not have to result to making a statement for everyone to see to make it heard....I have done all i could on my behalf to make my voice known but again its been overlooked,whether its matter of miscommunication or not is irrelavant,given past experiences I'm not exactly GJs favourite person,and after this palava expect to see my name known as Mud

although I don't care much for forums and only use this one as a regular posting contributor,I've enjoyed being in this forum,but feel My comments of late are not welcomed.
I apologise to any mods who may have been offended by the slander,but that wasnt my intention it was merely to get some recognition to address the issue...

I think i nothing left that would be considered of any value on here anymore.And once again would like to bid you all a fond farewell in your future...Maybe we'll meet again at a future Jarre Concert

Thanks once again for all your messages of Support

You can maybe catch me sometimes in the Jarre chatroom...

Finaero 

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:24 pm   

Very wild accusations. :?

Very suspicious.

GeeJee 
The GUV'NOR

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:48 pm   

Under all posts I write resides a big button saying "email" this is in use daily.
Left of it is a button "PM" - working as well.

The email for account activation is automatically generated, and cannot be used to send mail to.

I almost never use the JarreUK forum, so contacting me there by PM is likely to fail.

Sorry, but this miscommunication is not my fault.
By the way, you have PM.

Equin(00)xe2
[Deleted]

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:15 pm   

GeeJee wrote:
Under all posts I write resides a big button saying "email" this is in use daily.
Left of it is a button "PM" - working as well.

The email for account activation is automatically generated, and cannot be used to send mail to.

I almost never use the JarreUK forum, so contacting me there by PM is likely to fail.

Sorry, but this miscommunication is not my fault.
By the way, you have PM.

OK fair enough.....

But again unless i have an active account I cannot contact you via this site,so i tried all other avenues on other sites via those PM in a vein to rectify my original account

I think it obviously has been a Miscommunication problem that seems to have been blown all out of proportion on my behalf and for that I apologise unreservedly to yourself....

That said i would appreciatte it if you could sort out the problem with the original account so i can access the site again should i decide to post again in the distant future and delete this one as of immediatte effect. i think it would be best if i took some time out from here anyway...

All the best

Equinoxe :cry:

GeeJee 
The GUV'NOR

Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:25 pm   

Well, I accept your apology and will do my best to get things solved. ;)

edit: problem should be solved now

Equinoxe 

Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:56 pm   

Thankyou :D

GeeJee 
The GUV'NOR

Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:54 pm   

You're welcome :D

Things are sorted now, so no need to continue this thread :)

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.