BlahBlahCafe Forum Index  
  •  FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •  Register  •   Log in  •   Album  •   Chat  • 

Previous topic :: Next topic
JMJs perform at Powerstock Festival, 26th of July, CANCELLED
GeeJee 
The GUV'NOR

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:31 am   JMJs perform at Powerstock Festival, 26th of July, CANCELLED

JMJ to perform at Powerstock Festival, 26th of July

Jean Michel Jarre's Management have officially confirmed today, that Jean Michel Jarre will perform an Outdoor Concert of at least 90 Minutes at this year's Powerstock Festival in the Parco Eolico Di Albanella Windmill Park, in Salerno, Italy on Thursday 26th July 2007.

Although details are still being finalised, the Concert designed to "address climate change in a way that genuinely appeals to youth culture", should see Jean Michel Jarre perform many of his Classic Tracks from 'OXYGENE' to 'AERO', aswell as a possible 3 Tracks from his NEW 'TÉO & TÉA' Album.

Tickets are on sale now, priced at 45 Euros (about £30.35), available from the Official Powerstock Web-Site (www.myspace.com/powerstockfestival).

THANKS TO DUNCAN WALLS AND AERO PROD FOR THIS INFORMATION

Discuss this subject here
Discutez de ce sujet ici

GeeJee 
The GUV'NOR

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:14 am   

JEAN MICHEL JARRE: POWERSTOCK PRESS RELEASE

Jean Michel Jarre's Management contacted JARRE UK today, to provide Fans with today's Official Press Release about the Powerstock Festival in the Parco Eolico Di Albanella Windmill Park, in Salerno, Italy on Thursday 26th July 2007. Today's Official Press Release is as follows:-

"POWERSTOCK FESTIVAL - a week-end mix of ecology and technology in a wind-farm with the participation of Jean Michel Jarre.

Scheduled for 26th, 27th & 28th of July, the inaugural edition of Powerstock Festival, the first international music festival to be dedicated to sustainable development will kick-off with an exceptional concert by Jean Michel Jarre, also UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador for Youth and Renewable Energy.

The aim of the initiative is that of communicating environmental awareness in a cool way and present youth culture with models of a more eco-friendly lifestyle. The event is part of the DESD (Decade of Education for Sustainable Development declared by the UN and coordinated by UNESCO and enjoys the collaboration also of Green Cross, Italy (ONG founded by Mikhail Gorbatchev) which will receive part of the proceeds.

As well as Jean Michel Jarre there will also be shows by a selection of performers from the electronic/pop scene such as Moby, Klaxons, The MFA, AlexKid, Black Strobe and Fennesz. There is also talk of a possible live show by The Prodigy.

Powerstock Festival, set in the suggestive location of Albanella wind-farm near Naples, is an event where ecology and technology will merge. The festival will offer its public three days of 'alternative energy'
."

Although details are still being finalised, Jean Michel Jarre's participation at the Powerstock Festival, is expected to see Jean Michel Jarre perform at least a 90 Minutes Concert, performing Classic Tracks from 'OXYGENE' to 'AERO', aswell as a possible 3 Tracks from his NEW 'TÉO & TÉA' Album.

Tickets are on sale now, priced at 45 Euros (about £30.35), available from the Official Powerstock Web-Site (www.myspace.com/powerstockfestival).

Thanks to AERO PROD for this info.

GeeJee 
The GUV'NOR

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:01 pm   

This concert now appears to be cancelled. Official statement to follow. Stay tuned!

GeeJee 
The GUV'NOR

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:18 pm   

DUE TO EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL, JEAN MICHEL JARRE AND OUR PRODUCTION TEAM ARE FORCED TO CANCEL OUR PARTICIPATION AT THE POWERSTOCK FESTIVAL IN SALERNO NEXT JULY 26TH.
THE POWERSTOCK ORGANISERS CANNOT COMMITT TO THEIR ENGAGEMENT OF JEAN MICHEL AND OUR PRODUCTION.
JEAN MICHEL IS GREATLY SADDENED BY THIS VERY UNFORTUNATE SITUATION, ESPECIALLY REGARDING YOU ALL AND MOREOVER THOSE WHO HAVE MADE TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS FROM AFAR : THIS IS INDEED THE FIRST TIME IN HIS CAREER WHERE HE IS SUBJECTED TO ENDURE SUCH A DECISION.
WE WERE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SHARING THIS EVENT WITH YOU…

Thanks to Antoine Charpentier @ Aero Productions

GeeJee 
The GUV'NOR

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:14 am   

Dunkie wrote:
JEAN MICHEL JARRE: POWERSTOCK TICKET REFUNDS

The Powerstock Festival Organisers have contacted JARRE UK again today, with an update for all those Fans who have not received their refund for Tickets purchased through PayPal, for the cancelled Jean Michel Jarre Concert at the Powerstock Festival in Italy on July 26th 2007.

Carlo Brancati, Artistic Director of the Powerstock Festival spoke to JARRE UK today, and asked us to inform Fans, that he expects all Fans who have purchased Tickets through PayPal, to have received their refunds by the end of this week, and that refunds had already started to be paid back to Fans since late last week. Any Fan who has not received their refund by this time next week, should E-Mail Carlo Brancati at info@powerstock.org.

The Powerstock Festival Organisers have also informed JARRE UK today, that all Fans who purchased Tickets through TicketOne or Etes, should by now have received their refunds. If this is not the case, and you are still awaiting a refund, please E-Mail Carlo Brancati at info@powerstock.org.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.