Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Charlotte Rampling site/news

Post Posted Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:53 pm
jean-michel

There is some photos of Jean-Michel Jarre , on the no-official site of Charlotte Rampling , new photos in the photos-galery .

http://www.charlotterampling.net

:peacemaan:
Jean-Michel Jarre forever !
Post Posted Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:59 pm
jean-michel

Thanks a lot !
Some photos are really wonderful :

And Emilie looks wonderful, Charlotte was really nice aswell when she was young :oops:
Jean-Michel Jarre forever !
Post Posted Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:06 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 79
Likes received  : 311

My favourite :pics::

Thanks so much for the link, Jean-Michel. :D
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:12 pm
Velodynamic

Likes given: 2
Likes received  : 7

Yeah...I've had this site added to my favorites for quite some time. :oops: :mrgreen:

I like these:

8)
"The worst thing in any form of art is to be betrayed by your own habits."
- JEAN MICHEL JARRE
Post Posted Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:35 pm
Electric Dragon

My father had a huge crush on her!
Post Posted Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:10 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

Likes received  : 1

I don't think she's attractive at all. :P
:mrgreen:
Post Posted Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:12 am
Dr_Jones

Online Now
Likes given: 194
Likes received  : 402

ORLY?
Post Posted Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:45 am
moviemaker

What was JMJarre thinkin'!

She is such an amazing actress.

They should have grown old together--they were perfect for each other. Everything seems to have gone downhill after that...
Post Posted Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:34 pm
Kanta

I agree with you on this moviemaker, in certain aspects but then again you have to respect how Jean Michel feels. Nobody knows what's in a relationship, only the two people themselves. One way I am sad because everything I have read about Charlotte is so wonderful. She comes across as a very kind and generous person. They did make a lovely couple. 8) I do think that when Jean Michel was married to Charlotte his music was of the utmost highest standards. Whether it was the influence of Charlotte or Jean Michel was in the right frame of mind to produce this quality of music, your guess is good as mine. :fine:
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:21 pm
Equinoxe

Behind every Great man is an Even greater Woman....Well at least thats what My wife says :wink:

Charlotte is certainly a Good looking woman,but not the sort of looks I class as stunning,more feline,with a softer and deeper look,like she has an air of Mystery about her,Beauty is only skin deep,and whilst you can find any good looking woman attractive doesn't mean shes as beautiful on the inside,I prefer a woman to have at least some sort of nice complexion,but coupled with intellegence and warmth.

I wouldn't say she had much to do with Jarre's "Magic" ability to produce his best works,seeing as he produced a lot of chuff after the divorce,it just looks like the main cause or at least how people relate to it,most musicians tend to create there better stuff from misery and anguish,being happy doesn't really evoke the best emotions into music,hence why tragedy is always easier to project into Musical ideas,but on the same token having happiness in ones life can also produce comfort and stability.seeing as he was pretty much at a stable basis in his life both Family and Professionally during there marriage,I guess Jarre had so much to work out in his personal life after the divorce that he couldn't focus in the same way.Maybe he has some stability with Anne we'll start to see more of that old focus,but its a different chapter in his life and I'm sure he has changed along with his outlook,to 20 years ago

I'm sure Jarre and Charlotte had a good relationship,but press pictures don't show the whole scenario,they certainly Looked in Love for a very long time,whilst they probably had a wonderful marriage for most of the 20 years,Jarre did have to battle with Charlottes Depression.

She documented that in an interview whereby she said she would go through stages in her life where she would just feel Black about the world,although she had money and fame and security and a wonderful family,she felt so Alone,and would dissapear to Chelsea In London(a house which jarre had bought her,and he would only be allowed there by Invite) with little or no notice she would run off for 3 or 4 days at a time where,Jarre would be left behind to diffuse the situation with the Children,she's also talked about Jarre's infidelity and his affair with Odile Fraument,which started off the Divorce procedure,but she still stood by him for a long time after his infidelity came to light.

She blamed her depression on a lot of things she also blamed much of the parting on the fact they gave each other far too much freedom,part of the downfall of Loving someone more than just physically,you can still love someone without actually being physically involved with them,and after almost 20 years its hard to let go,even if they treated you badly,you can see how much Love and respect they have for each other even after the divorce as they have remained great friends,I'm pretty sure Charlotte Even attended Jarre's wedding to Anne,there was a few scans of the pictures,in the background I could have sworn there is a woman who looks the spit of Charlotte.

I always had the Notion that Jarre and Charlotte would be reunited again,later on in life,Like some childhood sweetheart romance.
Post Posted Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:41 pm
Firecobra22

OK 2 questions. What's infidelity(aren't those criminals or terrorists??) and second what Odile Fraument
We shall defend this land!
Post Posted Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:54 pm
AnDrOiD

@Equinoxe:

Did you do well with essays at school? :punch: :wink: :mrgreen:
SOUNDCLOUD
Rhythmus muss sein!

"20 years ago we had computers in the studios. Now we have studios in the computers" - Michel Moers.
Post Posted Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:00 pm
Firecobra22

Firecobra22 wrote:OK 2 questions. What's infidelity(aren't those criminals or terrorists??) and second what Odile Fraument
Infidelity, it means unfaithfull.. in this case cheating on your partner, having sex with someone else (for example with a person named Odile Fraumant)

Op z'n plat hollands, rondneuken....

With terrorists it still means unfaithfull ofcourse, you infidells means you unfaithfull to god (or whatever spirit of choice...)
We shall defend this land!
Post Posted Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:46 pm
Equinoxe

AnDrOiD wrote:@Equinoxe:

Did you do well with essays at school? :punch: :wink: :mrgreen:

Yes..

if thats More of the shorter type of answer for your Attention span to cope with. :wtf2:
Post Posted Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:05 pm
Kanta

Thanks Equinoxe for your opinion. Always a pleasure to read your posts. :bravo:

I found these :pics: :
Charlotte with Emily.

Charlotte with David.

Please does anyone have any pics of Charlotte with Barnaby? :P I would be most grateful if you have, could they be shared here. Thanks in advance. 8)
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010