Warning: include(/nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/cache/board_config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php on line 250

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './cache/board_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.3.29/share/pear') in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php on line 250

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php:250) in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 546

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php:250) in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 547
:: View topic - [spoiler] Marigny, 15th December concert
Warning ! cookie path is empty! Check in in the Admin Control Panel or set it in the PhpMyAdmin table: prefix_config - cookie_path row
 Forum Index  
  •  FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •  Register  •   Log in  • 

Previous topic :: Next topic
[spoiler] Marigny, 15th December concert
Nico_Noyau
Assistant Admin & Bootleg Expert

Posted:    [spoiler] Marigny, 15th December concert [ !!! ]

Write here all the spoilers about this concert.

Robi

Posted:     [ !!! ]

Will this be the right link following the concert?

http://www.nostalgie.fr/radio/radio_infos.php?id=13415

thanks! :)

Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

To be honest I dunno. :roll: Just keep it open on your computer and we will find out. :P

Also tonight I will be keep open the info that Ralf provided previously. :wink:

[quote="ralf"]Nostalgie Web Radio Adress

mms://vipnrj.yacast.net/encodernostalgie
mms://vipmms9.yacast.net/encodernostalgie

:peacemaan:[/quote]
I am really excited for the fans tonight because our group is gonna be there. :clap3: :cheer: :kanta:

Zoolookologiste

We will share this evening with all the fans on place ! That's reminds me the Merzouga night when we have follow the concert with a puny connection.... I think we'll have a very good night

...and ready to record it :wink:

jp8000

no webcast :evil: :twisted: :roll:

Robi

[quote="Zoolookologiste"] I think we'll have a very good night
[/quote]

Yeah, great! :evil:

Zoolookologiste

[quote="Robi"][quote="Zoolookologiste"] I think we'll have a very good night
[/quote]

Yeah, great! :evil:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mathetes1963

Please, anybody-

[size=24][color=red]Where is the webcast link for the concert?[/color][/size]

Robi

I'm also searching for that !! :lol: :evil:

Rompipompi

It supposed to be here (www.nostalgie.fr), but there's just old (french) shit!!! And not a word about the Jarre broadcast!!!

:evil:

Petr

Yes, I am trying to open all radio stations at Nostalgie.fr, but NOTHING about Jarre :-(

Rompipompi

Oh yeah, when you are on www.nostalgie.fr click on La Radio and choose ecoute Nostalgie (which means: listen to Nostalgie). You'll get a new window and soon will here the broadcast of this shitty radiostation, hhhmmmm, now they play at least one good song: Pink Floyd - Another Brick II... :?

Rompipompi

[quote="Petr"]Yes, I am trying to open all radio stations at Nostalgie.fr, but NOTHING about Jarre :-([/quote]

Well at least I'm glad I'm not the only one freaking out here! :wink:

johanfrc

Yes. That's a good one. BUT WHERE IS THE CONCERT?????

Robi

[quote="Rompipompi"]Oh yeah, when you are on www.nostalgie.fr click on La Radio and choose ecoute Nostalgie (which means: listen to Nostalgie). You'll get a new window and soon will here the broadcast of this shitty radiostation, hhhmmmm, now they play at least one good song: Pink Floyd - Another Brick II... :?[/quote]

I'm listenning to that.

But who cares about another brick in the wall when JMJ in the theatre ?!

Kanta

:sad: :wtf2: :evil: :twisted:

mathetes1963

Guys, I think we've been had.... :?

jp8000

Now it is the same that the link cannot be found, because the show has been running about ½ h...

Rompipompi

[quote="Zoolookologiste"][quote="Robi"][quote="Zoolookologiste"] I think we'll have a very good night
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Hey Zoolookologiste, you are in Paris, or at least nearby. They also broadcast it on FM: Radio Broadcast on 90.4 FM, is this the same broadcast, maybe there is some about Jarre? Can you check and please let us know... :(

Kanta

I am sorry this has happened but I find comfort that I attended on the 12 December. 1,000 apologies!!! :kanta:

Rompipompi

[quote="Robi"][quote="Rompipompi"]Oh yeah, when you are on www.nostalgie.fr click on La Radio and choose ecoute Nostalgie (which means: listen to Nostalgie). You'll get a new window and soon will here the broadcast of this shitty radiostation, hhhmmmm, now they play at least one good song: Pink Floyd - Another Brick II... :?[/quote]

I'm listenning to that.

But who cares about another brick in the wall when JMJ in the theatre ?![/quote]

True, true...

Rompipompi

Guys, as I read in french, which isn't my strongest language, they will broadcast the recording of the december 13th show and just 30 mins. "Nostalgie.fr diffuse les 30 premières minutes de son concert, du 13 décembre."

SO it's not a direct link!

Zoolookologiste

[quote="Rompipompi"][quote="Zoolookologiste"][quote="Robi"][quote="Zoolookologiste"] I think we'll have a very good night
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Hey Zoolookologiste, you are in Paris, or at least nearby. They also broadcast it on FM: Radio Broadcast on 90.4 FM, is this the same broadcast, maybe there is some about Jarre? Can you check and please let us know... :([/quote]

No more Jarre on FM :roll:

Rompipompi

Oh man, this really sucks...

I'm still listening and not one word about Jarre...

mathetes1963

So, you think JMJ got cold feet re a broadcast/webcast, or have we all just had a colossal misunderstanding? :roll:

[ REPLY ]