Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

translation problem

Post Posted Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:20 pm
dj_epo

Hi there, i'm back !
I think i have a problem with an old theme or language pack in this forum.
When I connect, i have the phpbb theme, and when i go to see my profil to change that, I can't, because there are some errors like this:

Code: Select all

Warning: main(): Unable to access ./language/lang_french/lang_modcp.php in /home/virtual/site444/fst/var/www/html/forum/posting.php on line 147

Warning: main(./language/lang_french/lang_modcp.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site444/fst/var/www/html/forum/posting.php on line 147

Warning: main(): Unable to access ./language/lang_french/lang_modcp.php in /home/virtual/site444/fst/var/www/html/forum/posting.php on line 147

Warning: main(./language/lang_french/lang_modcp.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site444/fst/var/www/html/forum/posting.php on line 147

Warning: main(): Failed opening './language/lang_french/lang_modcp.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/virtual/site444/fst/var/www/html/forum/posting.php on line 147
Can you set my profile to a default theme and in english language please ?
Post Posted Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:44 pm
dj_epo

ok it works. thanks !

• 2020 Zoolook.nl