BlahBlahCafe Forum Index  
  •  FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •  Register  •   Log in  •   Album  •   Chat  • 

Previous topic :: Next topic
Moved by: Finaero
Mon May 05, 2008 9:46 pm
"Jean-Michel Jarre in Paris" on EXQI HD
Antigoon
[Deleted]

Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:30 pm   

fbazo wrote:
dont buy it, download it.

Don't listen to him, the quality of his downloads is not so good at all. Robi... send someone "who knows" a PM to find out where to buy it...

rob9382
[Deleted]

Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:29 pm   

thanks antigoon :lol:

fbazo

Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:43 pm   

Antigoon wrote:
fbazo wrote:

Don't listen to him, the quality of his downloads is not so good at all. Robi... send someone "who knows" a PM to find out where to buy it...

dude, you talk trash

Moderator's Note: These comments do not belong to this forum.
Last edited by Finaero on Wed May 07, 2008 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total  

c.geff 

Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:14 pm   

ralf wrote:
Im waiting for this:

Disc 1 :

The full concert recorded on 13 December 2007 in High definition video and Dolby digital audio (70 minutes)
Extras :

Three TV reports about the Paris concerts from France, Russia and Holland with subtitles.
Slideshow with photos and newspaper clips
Three commercials
Credits
Animated menus

Disc 2:

The full concert recorded on 14 december 2007 in High definition video and Dolby digital audio (80 minutes)
Subtitles in Catalonian, German, Danish, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, and English
hidden Easter egg (extra 24 minutes video on DVD)

Disc 3:

The full concert recorded on december 26 and broadcasted By Belgium HD channel EXQI in high definition video (86 minutes)
This is the ultimate recording of this concert it shows lot of details, filmed with several cameras.

All discs are Pal DVD and Dolby digital sound.

What is that ?

The warrior pack ???

palomera 

Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:29 pm   

Yes it's a warrior pack.

fbazo

Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:37 am   

palomera wrote:
Yes it's a warrior pack.

ssshhh.. is a secret... :P

Antigoon
[Deleted]

Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:18 am   

fbazo wrote:
Antigoon wrote:
fbazo wrote:

dude, you talk trash

Do , the divx is nice for now... but you really want better then that, especially the reds are awful

I kinda wanna know what you said also, the part that got deleted... PM me if you want to talk trash

Jon 

Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:08 am   

Antigoon wrote:
fbazo wrote:
Antigoon wrote:
fbazo wrote:

dude, you talk trash

Do , the divx is nice for now... but you really want better then that, especially the reds are awful

I kinda wanna know what you said also, the part that got deleted... PM me if you want to talk trash

Lets put the stiring sticks away for the time being and return on topic

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "

fbazo

Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:47 pm   

Antigoon wrote:

Doesnt matter now. Just dont say ``the downloads are not good ` when you refer to my ftp or site.. that is not true.

Done.

return ontopic.

Jon 

Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:52 pm   

RETURN ON TOPIC!

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "

Antigoon
[Deleted]

Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:59 pm   

One more of topic thing then for ya mr Tung..

When you use orange or yellow fonts they become impossible to read when you use the blue background (such as me)

So if you want the message of returning on-topic to be noticed you might want to try a different colour...

I can't judge the FTP file ofcourse since I don't have access to it (nor need to)

Jakob BC 
English Moderator, Studio/Stage Expert

Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:07 pm   

The orange colour is a standardcolour used by the mod team of this forum. I have the ice theme, and I don't see a problem reading the words in orange. The yellow colour is another thing, but that one isn't a standard mod-colour.

Jon 

Posted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:42 pm   

Antigoon wrote:

When you use orange or yellow fonts they become impossible to read when you use the blue background (such as me)

So if you want the message of returning on-topic to be noticed you might want to try a different colour...

I can't judge the FTP file ofcourse since I don't have access to it (nor need to)

Seriously, use a differant colour background then. Either case, the ON TOPIC still remains the same :roll:

Antigoon
[Deleted]

Posted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:25 am   

Mr. Tung wrote:
Antigoon wrote:

Seriously, use a differant colour background then. Either case, the ON TOPIC still remains the same :roll:

The brown one looks AWFULL... (no no-offense for that one)

GeeJee 
The GUV'NOR

Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:12 am   

Brown? Blue?

Eh?

Ontopic! :P

Reply to topic