Warning: include(/nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/cache/board_config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php on line 250

Warning: include(): Failed opening './cache/board_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.6.21/share/pear') in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php on line 250

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php:250) in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 546

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php:250) in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 547
:: View topic - New Oxygene DVD
Warning ! cookie path is empty! Check in in the Admin Control Panel or set it in the PhpMyAdmin table: prefix_config - cookie_path row
 Forum Index  
  •  FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •  Register  •   Log in  • 

Previous topic :: Next topic
New Oxygene DVD
moviemaker

Posted:     [ !!! ]

I might be completely wrong but I read somewhere (think it was Amazon.com or sth..) that the new DVD this thread is referring to here is just a re-packaging of the "Oxygene New Master Recording" in a DVD or sth case with the CD and DVD together :?: I'll try to find the blurb I read, but basically like a cheaper package at a discount price sort of thing. EMI Taking advantage of the upcoming tour no doubt...

Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

If that is true, I will just have to add it to the pile. :smoke:

[quote="rembrown"]People please. Shame on you, your Jarre Fans read his blog. There is your answer.[/quote]
I want that DVD and it's just frustrating that the release date gets put back, twice. I have nothing to be ashamed about, just upset. :fine:

Finaero

[quote="moviemaker"]I might be completely wrong but I read somewhere (think it was Amazon.com or sth..) that the new DVD this thread is referring to here is just a re-packaging of the "Oxygene New Master Recording" in a DVD or sth case with the CD and DVD together :?: I'll try to find the blurb I read, but basically like a cheaper package at a discount price sort of thing. EMI Taking advantage of the upcoming tour no doubt...[/quote]

Well, there was some Super Jewelcase edition like that going to be released sometime last year and it was mysteriously on Amazon.fr as well and then it was cancelled and removed.... and now that one has appeared. :P

Jon

[quote="rembrown"]People please. Shame on you, your Jarre Fans read his blog. There is your answer.[/quote]

You will need to explain as to why do [i]we[/i] have to be ashamed. Are [i]we[/i] just the fans, the actual paying fans who are informed yet again of a impending release, to be yet again messed about. It is not us who should be ashamed, but the distributor for not doing their homework correctly in the first place. It's not the distributor who has to face the let-down of [i]not[/i] receiving the item we were waiting for.

rembrown

Ok what i meant was, that if you read the blog a few months ago, you had known that jarre was buzy with a new Oxygene Tour DVD.

GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

And if you would've read in here carefully, you could've known that there were a lot of withdrawn repackaged Oxygene releases.

So.. as we say in NL... blow not so high from the tower... :mrgreen:

CLUBMIX
Representative Admin, Discography Expert

...or as they might've said in Greece: "Toldya, Ikarus..."

but it's sometimes difficult to follow all threads

GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

Sure, not really a big deal. :D

Kanta

[quote="rembrown"]Ok what i meant was, that if you read the blog a few months ago, you had known that jarre was buzy with a new Oxygene Tour DVD.[/quote]
I will be surprise if that is the case about this DVD. The price is too low and not much details on Amazon France to suggest anything. The title is just Oxygene DVD. :fine: It would be a lovely surprise if I am wrong. :robertdugenou: 8)

ralf

Another Fake. No AP confirm, No new DVD.

Kanta

Your words are harsh, Ralf. Let's just wait and see/hear. :fine:

Finaero

I don't think anyone has seriously been waiting for a new DVD to come this soon without a press release beforehand anyhow...

... I guess I kind of miss those days record companies made several pressings of their albums and people didn't wait for someone announcing that on the Internet :P

Robi

[quote="Kanta"]Your words are harsh, Ralf. Let's just wait and see/hear. :fine:[/quote]

Usually harsh... :P
Everything is fake for which there is no info in time.

Kanta

Whatever is on the DVD it won't be fake. Amazon France don't sell fake items. :p:

ralf

Amazon France have better informations than JMJ and AP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robi

[quote="ralf"]Amazon France have better informations than JMJ and AP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Are you taking care of??
You know? AP is preparing their things for tour :!:

Kanta

[quote="ralf"]Amazon France have better informations than JMJ and AP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
I just mentioned that Amazon France is a legitimate website for selling the real things and not fake. Nothing about that they know more than JMJ and AP. :P

GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

There is a slight difference between fake and wrong information. It's not a fake release as in a bootleg, but the information may be wrong. Which is a totally different matter.

CLUBMIX
Representative Admin, Discography Expert

[quote="ralf"]Another Fake. No AP confirm, No new DVD.[/quote]

[quote="Robi"]Usually harsh... :P
Everything is fake for which there is no info in time.[/quote]

wrong, completely wrong. Reporting about anything for which no "official" info exists, is just [i][b]UNCONFIRMED[/b][/i], and not fake. In case you don't believe me, please refer to your nearest Thesaurus.

EOD

Kanta

[quote="GeeJee"]There is a slight difference between fake and wrong information. It's not a fake release as in a bootleg, but the information may be wrong. Which is a totally different matter.[/quote]
Yep, that was why I mentioned how upsetting it is when you pre-order and the date of release gets delayed or even cancelled like the last time. :P

Robi

[quote="CLUBMIX"][quote="ralf"]Another Fake. No AP confirm, No new DVD.[/quote]

[quote="Robi"]Usually harsh... :P
Everything is fake for which there is no info in time.[/quote]

wrong, completely wrong. Reporting about anything for which no "official" info exists, is just [i][b]UNCONFIRMED[/b][/i], and not fake. In case you don't believe me, please refer to your nearest Thesaurus.

EOD[/quote]

My comment refers to Ralf's post.
For him, everything is harsh and fake for which there is no (official) info in time. :P

ralf

Today is 14.01. "New DVD" on Amazon France release is 02.02. Do you really think that AP silent two weeks before new dvd release??.

Robi

Its just a re-edited or re-packed album. LIYLR maybe? It happens, i don't pay attention to this as such...

moviemaker

[quote="Robi"]Its just a re-edited or re-packed album. LIYLR maybe? It happens, i don't pay attention to this as such...[/quote]
Yes, similar to what I said earlier... well let's see what happens. Really a non-issue until something actually materializes.

And if it does materialize with say a bonus track or new artwork (doubt all of it) I'm there sucker!

Jon

[quote="ralf"]Today is 14.01. "New DVD" on Amazon France release is 02.02. Do you really think that AP silent two weeks before new dvd release??.[/quote]

It's all a conspiracy, isn't it?

[ CLOSED ]