Warning: include(/nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/cache/board_config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php on line 250

Warning: include(): Failed opening './cache/board_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.6.21/share/pear') in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php on line 250

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php:250) in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 546

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php:250) in /nfs/c08/h01/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 547
:: View topic - Blocked accounts issue
Warning ! cookie path is empty! Check in in the Admin Control Panel or set it in the PhpMyAdmin table: prefix_config - cookie_path row
 Forum Index  
  •  FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •  Register  •   Log in  • 

Previous topic :: Next topic
Blocked accounts issue
jp8000

Posted:     [ !!! ]

[quote="mathetes1963"][quote="jp8000"]Just got an email telling that my acct. is blocked, but like you can see, I'm still logged in[/quote]

And just how do we know it's really YOU?
For that matter...
How do I know that I am ME and not somebody else? :game:[/quote]

Good point. But mainly this was meant to the admins of the forum, because I think that they can see the IP-addres of the user.

GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

[b]Nico has made an attempt to solve the problem. Let's see if it occurs again. If it does, please report in this thread!![/b]

shadow

Well it did, got an email earlier this dat (about 2 o'clock)...

docklands88

I've had an email too on the 28th and just noticed it, weird. I will change my password just to be safe.

jp8000

Another message about blocking received

Andy

... me too (this morning) :?

Jon

I take it the anti-bot filter is not working?

cygnusx-1

I got an email again today, too.

GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

We're on it again..

docklands88

Just got another e-mail a few hours ago.

Adam

Just got another at 18.25 UK time

Andy

Again, yesterday - 18:23 CET...

Although it might be a "pain in the ass of the users" as Nico argued, the easiest way to get rid of this problem is to implement a captcha-code.

To block the IP-range of this bot isn't a really solution as these bums can change the IP easily.

Just my two cent...

Nico_Noyau
Assistant Admin & Bootleg Expert

[quote="Andy"]Again, yesterday - 18:23 CET...

Although it might be a "pain in the ass of the users" as Nico argued, the easiest way to get rid of this problem is to implement a captcha-code.

To block the IP-range of this bot isn't a really solution as these bums can change the IP easily.

Just my two cent...[/quote]
If only that was that easy... the registration form is built in a very specific way, as it is based on phpBB, reworked by some obscure polish dev teams, which leads in a rather un-editable page.
I put 2 anti-bot filters, and I improved the restrictions in .htaccess I had written.

Let's see what happens now...

[ REPLY ]