Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

JMJ in the new Trax magazine (july/august 2011)

Post Posted Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:51 pm
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 194
Likes received  : 402

2 pages of interview. JMJ talks about new album (this summer he's going to work on it), Australia project linked to the new album, Jelling convinced Jarre to play more on festivals.
Post Posted Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:15 pm
Robi

Thankx Jones!
I'm fine with all the things can be read in this interview! :)

/You may put on JMJ facebook? Many fans can read it...at least, what we can read in the article. :wink:
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
Post Posted Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:27 pm
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 194
Likes received  : 402

I don't have the magazine (yet), just got this from a friend who lives in Paris.
Post Posted Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:35 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 79
Likes received  : 311

Hope there will be scans, please. :D
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:16 am
Starcat

That sounds great!!! :D
Starcat =* *=
Post Posted Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:11 am
shadow

Likes received  : 35

Dr_Jones wrote:2 pages of interview. JMJ talks about new album (this summer he's going to work on it), Australia project linked to the new album, Jelling convinced Jarre to play more on festivals.
Great :D
Dr_Jones wrote:2 pages of interview. JMJ talks about new album (this summer he's going to work on it), Australia project linked to the new album, Jelling convinced Jarre to play more on festivals.
Crap :|
27-11-10: Ahoy Rotterdam
22-11-16: Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam
Post Posted Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:02 am
Robi

What crap???????????

I have also heared about it and I think it sounds great! This would be an amazing Australian project!!!
Post Posted Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:17 am
Starcat

Well, I think he commented "crap" on Jarre participating on more festivals.
Starcat =* *=
Post Posted Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:50 pm
Big time

WARNING!! Do NOT play Oxygene 4 (and stuff like that) to an 2012 festival audience.. Not if you want to stay RELEVANT & be taken SERIOUSLY...

I understand you had to play it 20 years ago, but times has changed (In case you didn´t notice)...
King of smileys :D
Post Posted Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:58 pm
shadow

Likes received  : 35

Starcat wrote:Well, I think he commented "crap" on Jarre participating on more festivals.
This really... I really would like him to focus fully on the new album, and then give one major concerd, then doing a new album, while still giving concerts every day... I really doubt that will work out good :|
27-11-10: Ahoy Rotterdam
22-11-16: Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam
Post Posted Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:26 pm
jeanbatman

Online Now
Likes given: 10
Likes received  : 15

Tell U2 they shouldn't play "Where the streets have no name" anymore...

Or Paul Mc Cartney "Yesterday"...

This was OK 20 years ago... :)
Post Posted Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:53 pm
Big time

jeanbatman wrote:Tell U2 they shouldn't play "Where the streets have no name" anymore...

You can´t compare U2 with Jarre, U2 is rock, and if they play "Where the streets have no name" on a big festival/or on their own tour, it will sound big, rocky and modern enough. Why? Well, co´s it´s Rock! If Jarre plays out Oxygene 4 on a big festival, well... It will STILL sound like the track from 76´ being performed in 2012... Did I really have to explain that for you? :D
King of smileys :D
Post Posted Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:05 pm
Robi

shadow wrote:
Starcat wrote:Well, I think he commented "crap" on Jarre participating on more festivals.
This really... I really would like him to focus fully on the new album, and then give one major concerd, then doing a new album, while still giving concerts every day... I really doubt that will work out good :|
Opinions.....

new album + one major concert , worked well for Docklands, PLD...

I wonder why a fan would think that a major concert and a new album together would fail. It's mystery.
Post Posted Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:10 pm
Robi

Big time wrote:
jeanbatman wrote:Tell U2 they shouldn't play "Where the streets have no name" anymore...

You can´t compare U2 with Jarre, U2 is rock, and if they play "Where the streets have no name" on a big festival/or on their own tour, it will sound big, rocky and modern enough. Why? Well, co´s it´s Rock! If Jarre plays out Oxygene 4 on a big festival, well... It will STILL sound like the track from 76´ being performed in 2012... Did I really have to explain that for you? :D
Why would cause shock if people would listen to track of 1976 in 2012?
Beside , anyway, it is more than true that he MUST do concerts with BRAND new tracks, but skipping a hit just because some people think "why a '76 music in 2012".....hmm.... :)

It is merely ridiculous to think for Jarre only in this issue. The majority of musical acts should then forget their initial, breakthrough hits.
Post Posted Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:46 pm
Jon

Likes received  : 1

Robi wrote:
shadow wrote:
Opinions.....

new album + one major concert , worked well for Docklands, PLD...

I wonder why a fan would think that a major concert and a new album together would fail. It's mystery.
Example - T&T, look what happened to that :wink:
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "

• 2020 Zoolook.nl