Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Spambot and other technical issues

Post Posted Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:44 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

Likes received  : 1

Dear users,

As you may have noticed, the forum was attacked by a spambot last week. In the time prior to that, login- posting- and personal messaging issues were reported. We are aware of these problems and will do our best to solve it, although we are not sure as to how and when. Two admins are extremely busy with their work/study and I am having some health problems.

To prevent any spammer registering in our board, I have disabled registering in general. Signing up is thus currently not possible.

We will do our best to solve the problems and hope you understand the situation.

We are very sorry for all inconvenience caused.

If you have any questions, you can contact me by pm or email or post in the topic related to this announcement in the lounge section.

Best regards,
GeeJee
:mrgreen:
Post Posted Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:44 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

Likes received  : 1

Dear users,

As you may have noticed, the forum was attacked by a spambot last week. In the time prior to that, login- posting- and personal messaging issues were reported. We are aware of these problems and will do our best to solve it, although we are not sure as to how and when. Two admins are extremely busy with their work/study and I am having some health problems.

To prevent any spammer registering in our board, I have disabled registering in general. Signing up is thus currently not possible.

We will do our best to solve the problems and hope you understand the situation.

We are very sorry for all inconvenience caused.

If you have any questions, you can contact me by pm or email or post in the topic related to this announcement in the lounge section. [CLICK HERE]

Best regards,
GeeJee
:mrgreen:

• 2020 Zoolook.nl