Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

JARRE REPTILIAN - David Icke's BULLSHIT theory

Post Posted Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:33 pm
melo

Likes received  : 1

David Icke is a stupid guy and new age guru ,

He likes to use theories of Freemasonry / Illuminati, to talk about a great international and Space conspiracy . Our planet was being used by a hostile race called "Reptilians" from another constellation in the galaxy to explore humans and steal the resources of our planet.

For Icke, Freemasonry / Illuminati, the Catholic Church and Jews are part of this conspiracy, as well as large royal families and governments of the United States.

The worst is that you have idiots who follow this new age guru.

In 1999 \ 2000, he came to denounce the concert Twelve Dreams of the Sun, the Pyramids of Egypt with Jean Michel Jarre, as part of global conspiracy.

http://www.internetarchaeology.org/sauf ... d/icke.htm

After he posted this video from the concert:

Now his followers are in forums discussing the possibility of stupid Jarre be a reptilian or working for the Illuminati:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=166075

PS: Hey Hiran33(Thierry Rouault), look this forum, because stoled your research that you held.

A BIG BULLSHIT !!!
Ricardo Melo
Jarrefan-Brazil
www.jarrefan.com.br

Attented concert:
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
Post Posted Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:49 pm
Finaero

Likes given: 186
Likes received  : 54

Eh, just a nutcase who happened to include JMJ in his shenanigans.

On the other hand, "Is Jarre a reptilian?" makes a much better question than "does Jarre mime in his concerts?".
Post Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:16 am
MsMotty

Reading the links gave me the biggest laugh I have had in a long time.

They've obviously never studied even basic Egyptology to know just how important the Sun and it's passage through the day was in the culture. All creation stories from ancient Egyptian times have the world coming into being from a lifeless sea with the rising of the Sun.
Every major/royal burial site in Egypt has been discovered on the west bank of the Nile - The soul of the deceased Pharaoh would accompany the Sun at it's setting through the underworld to rise again in the East.
Even the Sun itself had many names - Re-Horakhte, Aten, Ra, Khepri, Atum.
For someone who has spent a lot of time studying Ancient Egypt, it makes me cringe to think he couldn't even be bothered to read a book on the country. But then of course the Illuminati have probably been around since those times to him :roll:
And as for the Gold capstone? Well, the Great Pyramid originally had a capstone which sources suggest may have been gold. No one knows exactly when it disappeared although, the fact that, following an exploration of the Pyramid in 820AD, the Arabs stripped the white limestone coating from the Pyramid to use for building in Cairo and removed the top 30 feet before giving up, it is possible that it is around that time that the capstone disappears, although the capstone is not mentioned, so may have already been missing.
Unfortunately, as the camera had not yet been invented, we have no pictorial evidence of what the original capstone was made of :P

As for the forum posts - They are sheep, following blindly willing to believe rubbish spouted by an idiot who really need to do an Ancient Egypt 101.

And I always thought JMJ was a vampire :wink:
Our goal in life is to overcome obstacles placed in our way without destroying them, so that those who follow us may share in our triumphs.
Post Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:56 am
Analog-Umph

Likes given: 3

melo wrote: After he posted this video from the concert: http://www.youtube.com
1. You do realise that this video is from 2006
2. Not posted by Icke himself, nor does Icke implicate Jarre as anything or anyone in any of the links you've given
3. Posted by someone who himself was probably not at the stage of self evolution to be taken seriously just yet, though there was a period when Jarre's concerts did indeed include symbology of the various teachings from the mystical schools.
4. Nowhere does it mention that Icke himself thinks Jarre's a reptilian.
5. Calling someone stupid when you yourself have made all these errors is unfair to Icke and his contribution to the world.

In other words, original post = fail.
Without faith nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible.
Post Posted Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:42 pm
Velodynamic

Likes given: 2
Likes received  : 7

Looks like the first linked text has been written before the 2000 millennium. That makes it just one of hundreds more or less fantastic prophetic ideas of what going to happen behind that corner. Well now (11 years later) when we know that not very much unusual did happen, how much worth is this information today exactly?
Beating a tired horse doesn't make much of a difference.
"The worst thing in any form of art is to be betrayed by your own habits."
- JEAN MICHEL JARRE
Post Posted Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:32 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 79
Likes received  : 311

Jarre is human, imho. A unique human. :mrgreen:
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:11 am
hiram33

Oh what a surprise ! You know what ? I wonder if I did a good thing when I wrote an article about Jarre and freemasonry because at this time (1998) internet was almost nothing and i didn't know somedays somebody took my article to write silly things about JMJ and freemasonry. I have to say freemasonry in France is the opposite freemasonry in UK and USA because freemasonry in France is very liberal and in UK and USA freemasonry is has been. Thanks to freemasonry in France, french republic has got : abolition of slavery, liberty of association, liberty for the journalists, contraception, abortion, abolition of guillotine, secularization, peace in New Caledonia and a lot of good people were members of freemasonry : Pierre Brossolette, Jules Ferry, Jean Macé, Lafayette, Knight De Saint Georges (the Black Mozart), Voltaire, Helvetius... unfortunatly there were also bad guys like Pinochet, Marcel Peyrouton but it's a human association.
Il n'y aura jamais qu'une seule révolution - celle que les enfants portent dans leur tête
Post Posted Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:21 pm
Black Bird

MsMotty wrote:Reading the links gave me the biggest laugh I have had in a long time.

And I always thought JMJ was a vampire :wink:
:nod: :lol: .....or maybe he is a Pharao- rebirth ! and he is looking for the (man on the) moon...or does he love eggs ? :mrgreen:

oh, how funny this is.... :nod:
Post Posted Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:11 pm
melo

They found us.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.p ... 075&page=7

Code: Select all

Jarre Forum
I just found out, they discuss David Icke and the Reptilian\Jarre topic in one of the Jarre forums:

http://www.zoolook.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?p=181825

What do you think about it?
Seems many of that forum-followers are still in deep-sleep-state and still in state of ignorance???

TIME TO WAKE UP !!!

or

Well it's very similar to a religious forum. Go into church and tellk them that their god is satan who happens to be an e.t. and you'll reach the same level of debate.

Tbh, the vibes on that site are very negative and I couldn't stay there for a other second. The people on that site are lost souls imo.
Ricardo Melo
Jarrefan-Brazil
www.jarrefan.com.br

Attented concert:
Post Posted Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:10 pm
Robi

We are the lost souls... :mrgreen:

How pathetic they are and all this is...

We don't need for any more updates anyway, melo. Thanks. :P
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
Post Posted Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:16 pm
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 194
Likes received  : 402

Damn, we're lost souls and probably well meet eternal suffering.

Also, I like this one:
why?

it seems to be saying people would die without oxygen...thats all
It says oxygene not oxygen. Relating perhaps to the trans-human agenda?
yeah, it's French, it must be a sign from the reptiles!
Post Posted Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:17 pm
Dr_Jones

Robi wrote:We don't need for any more updates anyway, melo. Thanks. :P
Oh, I love them, they provide me a lot of comedy gold :P
Post Posted Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:37 pm
Dr_Jones

Look at this:

Wasn't 1906 JMJs old pseudonym?
Post Posted Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:47 pm
shadow

Likes received  : 35

melo wrote:

Well it's very similar to a religious forum. Go into church and tellk them that their god is satan who happens to be an e.t. and you'll reach the same level of debate.

Tbh, the vibes on that site are very negative and I couldn't stay there for a other second. The people on that site are lost souls imo.
Ow my lord, I think living my life as a muslim and a fan of Jarre has made me lose my soul! This... This life I live... It must be a lie! :shock:
27-11-10: Ahoy Rotterdam
22-11-16: Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam
Post Posted Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:27 pm
Velodynamic

Likes given: 2
Likes received  : 7

melo wrote:They found us.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.p ... 075&page=7

Jarre Forum
I just found out, they discuss David Icke and the Reptilian\Jarre topic in one of the Jarre forums:

http://www.zoolook.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?p=181825

What do you think about it?
Seems many of that forum-followers are still in deep-sleep-state and still in state of ignorance???

TIME TO WAKE UP !!!

or

Jaah...I think that guy's avatar pretty much speaks for itself doesn't it? :smoke:
I hope they'll spank themselfs to sleep real good every evening to clean themselfs from "evil" thoughts.
Cus that's the way god wanted us to live and to do with the wonderful bodies he created for us, or was it? :punch:
They see Masonary "signs" everywhere around. It has got to be very depressing offering valuable time searching in the dark for thin air.
Reptiles...pfft my ass. I think they need to go out some more and meet some of their brothers and sisters. Some sun light would do them good too.
Welcome back to the reality. Time to "waky waky"... :lol:
"The worst thing in any form of art is to be betrayed by your own habits."
- JEAN MICHEL JARRE

• 2020 Zoolook.nl