Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Destination Docklands 368 pages dossier

Post Posted Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:55 am
christophe_ketels

Hi everyone,

I'm selling a very interesting document regarding the Destination Docklands concerts from 1988. It is a dossier of 368 pages (DinA4 format) consisting of all the communication between the concert promotors/organisers RGE Events and the different companies/persons/institutions involved in the concert: the lighting, scaffolding and projection companies, the council and councillers of Barking, Newham and London, Buckingham Palace, Mark Fisher architects, the fireworks companies, the fire brigades, police and security companies, all the companies in the docklands area with concerns regarding the security of the event with the fireworks display, technical drawings and maps, etc etc. The document gives a unique insight information about the epic history of the concert, why it was cancelled in the first place, how things took shape and how and why it was changed into two concerts, including many "secrets".

Here are some photos of the dossier. I have no fixed price for it, this item will be sold on several Jarre fan forums, please contact me in private to make an offer if you would be interested.

Post Posted Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:55 pm
Black Bird

:D Very interesting, but why don`t you sell this on Ebay ?
Post Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:02 pm
The Sound-Oven

christophe_ketels wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm selling a very interesting document regarding the Destination Docklands concerts from 1988. It is a dossier of 368 pages (DinA4 format) consisting of all the communication between the concert promotors/organisers RGE Events and the different companies/persons/institutions involved in the concert: the lighting, scaffolding and projection companies, the council and councillers of Barking, Newham and London, Buckingham Palace, Mark Fisher architects, the fireworks companies, the fire brigades, police and security companies, all the companies in the docklands area with concerns regarding the security of the event with the fireworks display, technical drawings and maps, etc etc. The document gives a unique insight information about the epic history of the concert, why it was cancelled in the first place, how things took shape and how and why it was changed into two concerts, including many "secrets".

Here are some photos of the dossier. I have no fixed price for it, this item will be sold on several Jarre fan forums, please contact me in private to make an offer if you would be interested.

hi

i am interested : please email me geobubble@hotmail.com

Harjinder
Harjinder

JMJ fan since 1991

My new music album ''Urbanism'' is OUT NOW on iTunes & Amazon, published as Techtonic Frequency

Facebook: TechtonicFrequency

Instagram: Techtonic Frequency
Post Posted Mon May 29, 2017 1:41 pm
Domestos

Likes given: 2
Likes received  : 5

Sorry to dig up an old thread but did anyone buy this?

• 2020 Zoolook.nl