BlahBlahCafe Forum Index  
  •  FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •  Register  •   Log in  •   Album  •   Chat  • 

Previous topic :: Next topic
Lyon : New Stadium inauguration in december 2015 ?
Author Message
Dv_ 


Age: 44
Joined: 18 Apr 2006
Posts: 164
Location: France
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:40 am   Lyon : New Stadium inauguration in december 2015 ?

From what is said at the end of this article, JMJ has made a proposal for a concert in Lyon in 2015, celebrating the new stadium.

http://www.mlyon.fr/10931...e-premiers.html
 
The Sound-Oven 

Age: 42
Joined: 13 Nov 2009
Posts: 222
Location: London UK
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 am   

if this happens it be brilliant!!

a new EIC style concert .. :peacemaan: :lol:

JMJ must be keen since usually he will get asked to do a concert, rather than him asking :)

nice news

only a year to wait LOL
_________________
Harjinder

JMJ fan since 1991

My new music album ''Urbanism'' is OUT NOW on iTunes & Amazon, published as Techtonic Frequency

Facebook: TechtonicFrequency

Instagram: Techtonic Frequency
 
Robi 

Joined: 29 Mar 2006
Posts: 6657
Location: Kiskoros, Hungary
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:32 am   

Perth, Lyon, tour...there are projects!
_________________
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
 
melo 


Joined: 29 Mar 2006
Posts: 1265
Location: Brazil
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:48 am   

This will be the new stadium "Stade des Lumières" (I love this name)



_________________
Ricardo Melo
Jarrefan-Brazil
www.jarrefan.com.br

Attented concert:
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
 
Kanta 
English Moderator & Miss News


Age: 47
Joined: 04 May 2006
Posts: 25336
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:05 pm   

Can seat up to 58,000:
http://www.olweb.fr/fr/cl...tation-168.html
_________________
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
 
jeanbatman 


Age: 41
Joined: 13 May 2007
Posts: 1491
Location: Lille, France
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:30 am   

I would go, for sure!
_________________
Aerozone / Jarre-live.fr / Jarre-fan / JMjarre Fan (english)
http://www.twitter.com/webringJMJ_fr
 
Robi 

Joined: 29 Mar 2006
Posts: 6657
Location: Kiskoros, Hungary
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:57 pm   

Me too, but let's make it step by step, in line : American tour, Perth, Germany concert, Ibiza with Nile Rodgers, then Lyon! :mrgreen:
_________________
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
 
markuss 

Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Posts: 38
Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:31 am   

Robi wrote:
Me too, but let's make it step by step, in line : American tour, Perth, Germany concert, Ibiza with Nile Rodgers, then Lyon! :mrgreen:


Robi is this just your wishlist, or are there any rumours for a concert in germany that i missed?
 
jeanbatman 


Age: 41
Joined: 13 May 2007
Posts: 1491
Location: Lille, France
Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:10 am   

markuss wrote:
Robi wrote:
Me too, but let's make it step by step, in line : American tour, Perth, Germany concert, Ibiza with Nile Rodgers, then Lyon! :mrgreen:


Robi is this just your wishlist, or are there any rumours for a concert in germany that i missed?

I think Robi refers to Jarre's small talk about Rhur region…
_________________
Aerozone / Jarre-live.fr / Jarre-fan / JMjarre Fan (english)
http://www.twitter.com/webringJMJ_fr
 
Robi 

Joined: 29 Mar 2006
Posts: 6657
Location: Kiskoros, Hungary
Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:21 am   

jeanbatman wrote:
markuss wrote:
Robi wrote:
Me too, but let's make it step by step, in line : American tour, Perth, Germany concert, Ibiza with Nile Rodgers, then Lyon! :mrgreen:


Robi is this just your wishlist, or are there any rumours for a concert in germany that i missed?

I think Robi refers to Jarre's small talk about Rhur region…


Yes.

Jarre mentiond Germany (Ruhr) when Sony Music signed him.
_________________
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
 
Robi 

Joined: 29 Mar 2006
Posts: 6657
Location: Kiskoros, Hungary
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:32 am   

I have read on Aerozone forum


L'information semble se confirmer pour l'inauguration du Grand Stade (de l'Olympique Lyonnais).
Jean Michel Aulas (président de l'Olympique Lyonnais et fondateur du groupe CEGID) à déjà eu l'accord oral de Jarre (entre Jean Michel, ils se comprennent).

Ca serait donc pour Septembre 2015 s'il respecte les temps de livraison, ou Printemps/Eté 2016.

Je ne sais pas si le vent de cette info était venu à vos oreilles
_________________
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
 
Kanta 
English Moderator & Miss News


Age: 47
Joined: 04 May 2006
Posts: 25336
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:23 am   

Robi wrote:
I have read on Aerozone forum


L'information semble se confirmer pour l'inauguration du Grand Stade (de l'Olympique Lyonnais).
Jean Michel Aulas (président de l'Olympique Lyonnais et fondateur du groupe CEGID) à déjà eu l'accord oral de Jarre (entre Jean Michel, ils se comprennent).

Ca serait donc pour Septembre 2015 s'il respecte les temps de livraison, ou Printemps/Eté 2016.

Je ne sais pas si le vent de cette info était venu à vos oreilles

Nice but needs the contract to be signed...
_________________
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
 
Robi 

Joined: 29 Mar 2006
Posts: 6657
Location: Kiskoros, Hungary
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:32 am   

Kanta wrote:
Robi wrote:
I have read on Aerozone forum


L'information semble se confirmer pour l'inauguration du Grand Stade (de l'Olympique Lyonnais).
Jean Michel Aulas (président de l'Olympique Lyonnais et fondateur du groupe CEGID) à déjà eu l'accord oral de Jarre (entre Jean Michel, ils se comprennent).

Ca serait donc pour Septembre 2015 s'il respecte les temps de livraison, ou Printemps/Eté 2016.

Je ne sais pas si le vent de cette info était venu à vos oreilles

Nice but needs the contract to be signed...


Don't you say? :)
_________________
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
 
Kanta 
English Moderator & Miss News


Age: 47
Joined: 04 May 2006
Posts: 25336
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:22 pm   

Robi wrote:
Kanta wrote:
Robi wrote:
I have read on Aerozone forum


L'information semble se confirmer pour l'inauguration du Grand Stade (de l'Olympique Lyonnais).
Jean Michel Aulas (président de l'Olympique Lyonnais et fondateur du groupe CEGID) à déjà eu l'accord oral de Jarre (entre Jean Michel, ils se comprennent).

Ca serait donc pour Septembre 2015 s'il respecte les temps de livraison, ou Printemps/Eté 2016.

Je ne sais pas si le vent de cette info était venu à vos oreilles

Nice but needs the contract to be signed...


Don't you say? :)

I really hope it goes ahead but anything else is all hearsay until officially announced. :wink:
_________________
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
 
melo 


Joined: 29 Mar 2006
Posts: 1265
Location: Brazil
Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:21 pm   

Lyon Chairman, still want Jarre a concert to inaugurate the new stadium at the end of the year.



Jean-Michel Aulas, chairman of Olympique Lyonnais said :


“Now it would be nice to organize a demonstration on 12/08/2015 , with a sound and light show . I would see Jean-Michel Jarre , because it's someone I admire and it is a Lyonnais ! One manifestation of this type would have the advantage of not being sporty.”



Source:
http://football.newstank....q-ans-jean.html
_________________
Ricardo Melo
Jarrefan-Brazil
www.jarrefan.com.br

Attented concert:
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
 
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Add this topic to your bookmarks
Printable version

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB modified by Przemo © 2003 phpBB Group
Template FIBlack modified by Falcone
Page generated in 0.19 second. SQL queries: 11