Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

HARDWARE DRUM MACHINE

Post Posted Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:27 am
matt222

Likes given: 2
Likes received  : 4

Hi all,

Anyone know of a good hardware drum machine that could do good Minipops sounds as well as more?
Post Posted Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:58 am
christof1971

Hi Matt,

I had the same dilemma, in the end I went for an MPC Studio, not exactly a hardware Drum Machine but enabled me to load up samples I wanted and tweak as needed, also it is caplable of outputting sound as though its a MPC-60, and some others. MPC don't officially admit this but you can get it to do it same as the Renaissance model.

Hope this helps

Chris
Post Posted Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:01 pm
Beelooo

matt222 wrote:Hi all,

Anyone know of a good hardware drum machine that could do good Minipops sounds as well as more?
Except DIY from plan, or use or found an old lady, better have a good hardware sampler, like a well known Akai

I use samples for mini pop, didn't have other choice, except for somes sounds i use a reason module just for one sound ^^
Post Posted Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:56 pm
matt222

Went for the Roland TR8 with 7X7 expansion - best bet for the money in comparison to the Dave Smith Tempest!
Post Posted Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:34 am
Jakob BC
English Moderator, Studio/Stage Expert

I used my EMX and simply used the synth parts to recreate each sound. They are very simple in structure.

• 2020 Zoolook.nl