BlahBlahCafe Forum Index  
  •  FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •  Register  •   Log in  •   Album  •   Chat  • 

Previous topic :: Next topic
EQUINOXE 5 Chorus sound
Analog-Umph 

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:50 pm   

It's actually the PE2000 and the Eminent. The Eminent comes it softly in the 3rd part. :wink:

Beelooo 

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:02 pm   

Analog-Umph wrote:
It's actually the PE2000 and the Eminent. The Eminent comes it softly in the 3rd part. :wink:

Yes, fore sure there's 2 sound on chorus (and theme too), the eminent string is everywhere on this track.

Could you be more precise about 3rd part ? Because for me, eminent string is on every part in EQ5
Electronic Night Paris, July 1998
Marigny, December 2007
2010 POPB, March 2010
2016 POPB (Accor Hotel Arena), December 2016

Analog-Umph 

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:32 am   

Beelooo wrote:
Analog-Umph wrote:

Yes, fore sure there's 2 sound on chorus (and theme too), the eminent string is everywhere on this track.

Could you be more precise about 3rd part ? Because for me, eminent string is on every part in EQ5

Sure :) 1:37 to 1:51
The parts before that are pure PE2000 with reverb and delay. The single edit of it wasn't so, the Eminent went through the whole thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoyFIG5lycE

Beelooo 

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:48 pm   

Analog-Umph wrote:
Beelooo wrote:
Analog-Umph wrote:

Sure :) 1:37 to 1:51
The parts before that are pure PE2000 with reverb and delay. The single edit of it wasn't so, the Eminent went through the whole thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoyFIG5lycE

I'm sorry, but i definitely hear the Eminent on the whole part; but you're right i it's just down in the mix before 1:37, but you could hear it anyway :)

In the Mazure single edit mix, yeah, eminent was very loud on the whole mix
Electronic Night Paris, July 1998
Marigny, December 2007
2010 POPB, March 2010
2016 POPB (Accor Hotel Arena), December 2016

Analog-Umph 

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:17 am   

Don't know about that, because even if you single out the frequencies, there's still no sign of it. It clearly comes in later. Before it comes in, the lead is static and simple. That sound is akin to a filtered string sound actually without the solina chorus. So you don't hear as much movement in it as a solina chorus. Simply reverb and the chorus unit of the pe. If it really is there, it's inconsequential, that's how low it is.

I've achieved the lead sound, using one simple lead, with the harmonics set right, the reverb, that's all it takes. Mess those two up and it immediately sounds either soft or overbearing.

matt222 

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:40 pm   

Good - let's hear it then..............

I hear 3 parts - the Eminent string throughout, the chorus sound that starts in the C chord and the 2nd chorus sound that comes in to overdub in the F chord. This is also the chorus sound that doubles up with the last pass of the main theme at the end of the track.

Ther older, vinyl mix has the seperate sounds panned apart so they are easier to hear.

Analog-Umph 

Posted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:19 am   

Can you make a demo out of it, 3 parts separate than all together.

Reply to topic