Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Jean Michel Jarre - Official Sony Newsletter

Post Posted Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:43 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 79
Likes received  : 310

The Sound-Oven wrote:I just received an update from the officiel Sony JMJ Newsletter !!!!! :peacemaan: :D
Yes, me too.

Official newsletter by Sony Music Germany for Jean-Michel Jarre - 27 March 2015

World Premier of new Song with M83 in the Interstellar Time Capsule Film
Inspired by Paramount’s Academy Award®-winning epic, Interstellar, Google Play releases EMIC this week- a short film comprised of almost 8,000 video submissions from people all around the world, highlighting the human spirit and how that manifests itself around the globe. From director and editor David Brodie (The Witness, Survivors) and creative director Angus Wall (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Social Network), the short film is available to audiences for free on Google Play.

Watch the film to the end and listen to a new Jean-Michel Jarre track with M83 called "Glory" in the end credits g.co/EMIC

“Glory”, by Jean-Michel Jarre & M83, is an excerpt from Jean-Michel Jarre’s forthcoming new studio Album.

Source: http://m.fans.sonymusicemail.com/nl/jsp ... 9ee36e8fca
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:51 pm
Finaero

Likes given: 186
Likes received  : 54

JMJ: So what happened between you and this Renwick customer?

( )
Post Posted Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:55 pm
Black Bird

Yes me , a Newsletter :)
Finaero wrote:Image
JMJ: So what happened between you and this Renwick customer?

( )
photoshoped :shock:
Post Posted Mon May 04, 2015 7:04 pm
Kanta

4 May 2015

Jean-Michel Jarre teams up with fellow countryman Gesaffelstein to unveil his very first piece of original music since 2007.

‘Conquistador’ is the first full offering from Jean-Michel Jarre’s forthcoming studio album and arrives exclusively via Beatport as a special three-track package, that includes the original mix alongside two storming remixes.

With both Jean-Michel and Gesaffelstein uniting their own ethereal soundscapes on ‘Conquistador’, the music breaks new ground as it marches through a bevy of genres across its runtime. The result is nothing short of what you would expect from two such esteemed artists, as they produce something truly special just in time for the summer season. “I wanted to work with the people of his generation,” says Jean-Michel. “His music has this instantly recognizable sound. It’s quite dark, quite mystic.”

A man who has continued to hone his craft with each and every project he tackles, fellow compatriot Gesaffelstein has worked with some of music’s most forward-thinking musicians such as Kanye West, A$AP Rocky, Lana Del Rey and Phoenix, so his decision to partner with one of the leading visionaries of his genre comes as no surprise. “Jean-Michel Jarre’s music is part of every household,” says Gesaffelstein. “A classic of electronic music. When I started making music, I looked towards the pioneers of electronic music so obviously I came across Jean-Michel. He is a part of my influences.”

“Conquistador,” is a haunting electronica piece with distorted 808s, choral voices, and a slew of cinematic sequences. There’s elements of both producers’ work inherent in the collaboration, from Jarre’s classic synth lines to Gesaffelstein’s more modern processing techniques.
- Dancing Astronaut -

Source: http://m.fans.sonymusicemail.com/nl/jsp ... 5552ef3858
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Mon May 04, 2015 7:46 pm
Robi

We should inform the Newsletter team...
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
Post Posted Tue May 12, 2015 10:57 pm
Kanta

12 May 2015

Limited Vinyl releases of new album tracks order now!
Featuring Collaborations with Massive Attack, Tangerine Dream & Gesaffelstein

As a real treat for all his fans, Jean-Michel today announced the June 19 release of three limited special edition vinyl 12" containing collaborations with Massive Attack, Tangerine Dream & Gesaffelstein. The tracks are taken from his forthcoming studio album and available exclusively and limited to 1000 units each via The Vinyl Factory.

Upon release on June 19th, fans will also have the opportunity to pre-order Jarre’s first album in over eight years, with the A-Sides to all three songs becoming instant grats upon ordering. More info to follow soon!

s the first official Single of his new album Jean-Michel collaborates with French luminary, Anthony Gonzalez of M83, for a soaring and heartfelt anthem that is “Glory”.

Jean-Michel built "Glory" from the ground-up around Gonzalez' powerful voice. Full of uplifting synthesizers and plucked strings and bolstered with the sampled sounds of marching boots.The track is officially being played on radio from Friday so make sure you call in for requests.

Source: http://m.fans.sonymusicemail.com/nl/jsp ... d8cf42430f
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010