Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Electronica by Jean Michel Jarre (Album)

Post Posted Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:54 pm
Robi

So the big event this weekend....
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
Post Posted Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:38 am
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 79
Likes received  : 311

Grammys 2017: Flume Triumphs In The Best Dance/Electronic Album Category

Source: http://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyr ... c77c3122d7

The 59th Grammy Awards - 12/02/2017
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:06 pm
melo

Likes received  : 1

OPEN LETTER TO THE GRAMMY AWARDS ORGANIZATION !!!

People from the Grammy Awards organization. I did understand that you are not accustomed to doing research, so I am going to do this research for you. It has become clear to the whole planet that you do not know who Jean-Michel Jarre is. Here is a little history about Mr Jarre.

First of all, it is good that you know that Mr Jarre is the son of France Pejot, a French lady who was part of the French Resistance and fought against Nazism. She was awarded the Resistance Medal (French: Médaille de la Résistance). Mr Jarre’s father, I believe you, or your parents must have heard of is Mr Maurice Jarre. He was a classical composer of film soundtracks and was nominated 8 times for the Oscar Award and won 3 times. He also won four Golden Globes and won a Grammy in 1967 and many other awards around the world.

Oxygene
Oxygene
OXYGÈNE – In 1976 Mr. Jarre released an album called Oxygène. This album was so important that Mr. Jarre released a follow-up 20 years later and another follow-up 40 years later, Oxygene 3.

CONCERTS IN CHINA – In 1981 Mr Jarre was the first Occidental musician to be invited to perform in China. The tour had 5 concerts in Beijing and Shanghai. This tour was recorded on an album called The Concerts in China.

Concerto de Houston – 1986
HOUSTON CONCERT – In 1986 Mr Jean-Michel Jarre performed a concert in the city of Houston at NASA’s request for the 25th anniversary of NASA and 150 years of Houston. The concert became historic and America never knew another concert like this. The concert had an audience of 1.5 million people.

CONCERT – PARIS LA DEFENSE – Happened on 14 July 1990 in Paris. Just as the Houston concert was one of America’s greatest concerts, the La Defense concert was Europe’s biggest concert. It was unforgettable and spectacle with the presence of 2.5 million people.

“Oxygene in Moscow” – Jarre – 1997
MOSCOW CONCERT – 5 September 1997 – Any musician would already be very pleased with their performances, but Mr Jarre always looked for perfection. One of his concerts with the largest number of people present happened in the city of Moscow, Russia. The concert was in celebration of the 850 years of the city of Moscow. Mr Jarre had 3.5 million people attending the concert.

CURIOSITIES:

Houston Guinness notification
– Mr Jarre has four world records in the Guinness Book of Records.

– Mr Jarre has sold more than 80 million albums worldwide.

Jarre e sua harpa laser
These are just a few brushstrokes of a life crowned with success with the life of Mr Jarre. We are not going to put his whole biography here, but we are making a protest. The Grammy organization cannot get over a living legend like Mr Jarre without harming millions of people around the world. We are unsatisfied and with this letter we wish to show our discontentment.

We know it was a political problem that prevented Mr Jarre receiving the award, a reprisal for his invitation to Mr Edward Snowden for one of the tracks from his album “Electronica Volume II: The Heart Of Noise”.

Mr Jarre was born in a country whose flag has the words “Libertè Égalité Fraternité” which means Freedom Equality Fraternity. Maybe the Americans will begin to understand how precious these words are now.

The French celebrate Freedom, Equality and Fraternity under any circumstances. Proof of this is that one of the gifts the United States received from the French which became the symbol of the United States, the Statue of Liberty.

source:http://www.jarrefan.com.br/http://www.jarrefan.com.br/?p=8478
Ricardo Melo
Jarrefan-Brazil
www.jarrefan.com.br

Attented concert:
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
Post Posted Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:02 am
Josue143803

They're not gonna read that. And if they do, they're not gonna change their decision.
I'm salty about the fact that he did not win, and I think what Flume made wasn't really Grammy-worthy, but this is not really that big of a deal, The Grammy awards are just show business, anyway. The fact that Jean-Michel didn't win doesn't make him less relevant, good or enjoyable.
Post Posted Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:34 am
Robi

Nah, of course....

Kraftwerk must win in best dance/electronic category...

:twisted: :wtf2:
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"

• 2020 Zoolook.nl