Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Having trouble registering? You can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

ELECTRONICA World Tour

Post Posted Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:29 pm
shadow

Likes received  : 35

Gotta meet up than, would love to meet a couple of you guys :nod:
27-11-10: Ahoy Rotterdam
22-11-16: Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam
Post Posted Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:45 pm
phil40

Ive got my tickets for Dublin all booked, flat seating row e, im not actually sure how close that is to god himself (jmj) but hopefully its a good view,

A quick question, when I ordered my tickets I chose the option to have them emailed, I haven't printed them yet but just on the off chance something goes wrong with the print, can I get a replacement ticket, how does that work

Thanks guys

Who else is going to dublin
Post Posted Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:38 am
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 194
Likes received  : 402

shadow wrote:Gotta meet up than, would love to meet a couple of you guys :nod:
Sure thing!
Post Posted Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:04 am
shadow

Ordered my tickets for Amsterdam 22 November. Not a fan of standing at a concert for two hours though. But I'll manage :P
Post Posted Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:07 am
Ziggy

YES also got my ticket for Amsterdam!
Standing, i think its better. Just because the last two concerts every body ran to the stage.
Post Posted Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:11 am
shadow

And with that, three man who go towards the concert. I'll PM you guys in November! :nod:
Post Posted Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:15 am
phil40

Anybody else going to dublin, would be cool to meet some other jarre fans
Post Posted Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:19 am
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 194
Likes received  : 402

1906 is also coming to amsterdam
Post Posted Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:23 am
Hans_Best

Ziggy wrote:YES also got my ticket for Amsterdam!
Standing, i think its better. Just because the last two concerts every body ran to the stage.
Frankfurt and Nürnberg have no stance and I personally enjoy Jarre's music well seated. It's not the type of music that encourages me to jump around and to dance (even if Jarre himself was jumping and clapping around when performing :roll: ).
I recall people running to the stage in Frankfurt as well in Strasbourg somewhere at the end of the concerts so the seats in row 1 are definitely a disadvantage :| .
When the storm starts, I will move to the stage by myself :lol: .
Anyway: still more than a half year to wait... :?
Post Posted Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:41 am
Ziggy

Hans_Best wrote:
Ziggy wrote:YES also got my ticket for Amsterdam!
Frankfurt and Nürnberg have no stance and I personally enjoy Jarre's music well seated. It's not the type of music that encourages me to jump around and to dance (even if Jarre himself was jumping and clapping around when performing :roll: ).
I recall people running to the stage in Frankfurt as well in Strasbourg somewhere at the end of the concerts so the seats in row 1 are definitely a disadvantage :| .
When the storm starts, I will move to the stage by myself :lol: .
Anyway: still more than a half year to wait... :?
Well Electronica 1 and 2 are a bit more "uptempo"

I suggest earplugs when Exit is being played :)
Post Posted Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:06 am
docklands88

Perhaps not that much of a surprise but my printed tickets for Cardiff do indeed state:-

'Jean Michel Jarre with guests...'

So I guess that more or less confirms various album collaboration appearances.
Concerts Attended :

Tour 2010: Cardiff CIA 06/10/10
Electronica World Tour: Cardiff CIA 04/10/16

Favorite Concert: Destination Docklands 1988
Post Posted Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:54 pm
Hans_Best

docklands88 wrote:Perhaps not that much of a surprise but my printed tickets for Cardiff do indeed state:-

'Jean Michel Jarre with guests...'

So I guess that more or less confirms various album collaboration appearances.
No hints on guests at least for Frankfurt and Nürnberg. Anyway it would be a challenge to a) have specific guests appearance at every concert. Maybe there are different appearances on different concerts - who knows - and you are one of the lucky guys to enjoy one of those :wink:
Post Posted Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:58 pm
jarrepaul

phil40 wrote:Anybody else going to dublin, would be cool to meet some other jarre fans
Phil. Why did you not go to Leeds. Closer?
Europe in Concert Manchester 1993
Oxygène Tour Manchester 1997
World Tour 2010 Manchester
Post Posted Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:51 pm
phil40

Hi jarrepaul well I come home from school run and found my partner had surprisingly ordered the tickets to Dublin as it was the first date that appeared I think, then after we got the tickets in the email which we still haven't printed I saw more dates appearing, like leeds, Glasgow etc, probs would work out cheaper but, we got fantastic seats for Dublin so im not complaining, id be even happier if I had a chance to meet him or get a signature at least
Post Posted Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:05 am
jarrepaul

phil40 wrote:Hi jarrepaul well I come home from school run and found my partner had surprisingly ordered the tickets to Dublin as it was the first date that appeared I think, then after we got the tickets in the email which we still haven't printed I saw more dates appearing, like leeds, Glasgow etc, probs would work out cheaper but, we got fantastic seats for Dublin so im not complaining, id be even happier if I had a chance to meet him or get a signature at least
I did that in 2010. After the Manchester concert me and my wife went around the back. There was about 20-30 people there. Security guard said he's not coming out and a few people left. We started to walk away I turned around and went back. Francis Rimbert came out had a chat. He said Jarre was full of cold and they needed to get to London for 10.10.10. He came out when he was told there was not that many. I was star struck and basically handed him my Aero CD cover for him to sign.
Europe in Concert Manchester 1993
Oxygène Tour Manchester 1997
World Tour 2010 Manchester

• 2020 Zoolook.nl