Warning: include(/nfs/c08/h02/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/cache/board_config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /nfs/c08/h02/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php on line 250

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './cache/board_config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.3.29/share/pear') in /nfs/c08/h02/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php on line 250

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c08/h02/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php:250) in /nfs/c08/h02/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 546

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c08/h02/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/common.php:250) in /nfs/c08/h02/mnt/119400/domains/zoolook.nl/html/forum/includes/sessions.php on line 547
:: View topic - Hi guys
Warning ! cookie path is empty! Check in in the Admin Control Panel or set it in the PhpMyAdmin table: prefix_config - cookie_path row
 Forum Index  
  •  FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •  Register  •   Log in  • 

Previous topic :: Next topic
Hi guys
phil40

Posted:    Hi guys [ !!! ]

Hi guys just wanna say I attended Dublin to see Jarre for my first time and wow it was amazing, the sound and visuals blew me away, a lot of the audience got up a d started clapping etc what an unforgettable night, I took loads of pics and videos But my phone died right on the last few seconds of stardust so when I got back to hotel, I charged phone and somehow all of the pics and videos have all gone, I can't find d them anywhere so gonna try and do a recovery or something strange thing is all the pics etc are there from walking around Dublin, any way devastated doesn't even come close as to how I feel if I've lost everything from that concert

jeanbatman

Posted:     [ !!! ]

Very sad story…

Black Bird

Posted:    Re: Hi guys [ !!! ]

[quote="phil40"]Hi guys just wanna say I attended Dublin to see Jarre for my first time and wow it was amazing, the sound and visuals blew me away, a lot of the audience got up a d started clapping etc what an unforgettable night, I took loads of pics and videos But my phone died right on the last few seconds of stardust so when I got back to hotel, I charged phone and somehow all of the pics and videos have all gone, I can't find d them anywhere so gonna try and do a recovery or something strange thing is all the pics etc are there from walking around Dublin, any way devastated doesn't even come close as to how I feel if I've lost everything from that concert[/quote]

Hi Phil, I´m not a "Guy" but your sad story touched me too. I had the same at Hans Zimmer Concert, but not all was gone, only the last track I took.
It´s very strange, that you have no picture from the time before your phone died. But maybe you can rescue your treasures, if you don´t take new pictures or videos before take a chance to rescue your Dublin memories. !?
What kind of smartphone do you have ? It`s difficult with an IPhone, but if you have one with a separate memory it will be easier . :wink:

phil40

Hi blackbird I'm gutted I can't find them, I have an android phone with a separate sd card, it's very strange that I have the photos from around Dublin but not the concert, when I get the chance I'm going to put the sd card I to laptop and try and see what comes up, a lot of people have tried this and it worked for some reason, I was 5rows from the stage and recorded loads of vids to so fingers crossed I can rescue everything

Black Bird

I agree ! :)
First plug the SD-Card into the PC. If the files can not be displayed, I would advise you to copy them, and try to repair the copies by pc. If this is not possible, you should visit a repair service. They can usually conjure up :wink:

But maybe the card was full, and you don`t saw the warning in the dark in front of the stage ? :|

Good luck to you !! :)

phil40

Hi that's what I'm thinking of doing, a possible recovery, I have 125gb free in phone so loads of room, it's something to do with when the phone powered down but it doesn't explain why I still have pics from around Dublin taken earlier in the day

[ REPLY ]