BlahBlahCafe Forum Index  
  •  FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •  Register  •   Log in  •   Album  •   Chat  • 

Previous topic :: Next topic
Jean-Michel Jarre - Liebana
Kanta 
English Moderator & Miss News

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:35 am   

Jean-Michel Jarre will integrate his music with the history of S.Toribio de Liebana

The show will cost between 36 and 48 euros and tickets can be purchased starting next Monday 20/03/2017.

Tickets can be purchased at www.jarreinliebana.com

"The story belongs to us all as citizens of the world," says the French musician, who hopes that his show in Santo Toribio de Liébana will help share this "gift that supposes for the world and for generations to come" this religious center and the Jubilee Year Lebaniego.

Jean-Michel Jarre's show will take place on 29 April 2017 from 21.30 hours in the car park of the monastery of Saint Toribio. It will begin with a play of light and color - usual in the productions of the French composer - that will last until after the concert.
And it will not only be a spectacle for who is in that esplanade of Santo Toribio if not for the thousands of citizens of the world who want to see Jarre online, in 'streaming.'

Source: http://cadenaser.com/emis...520.html?ssm=tw
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016

Dr_Jones 

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:27 am   

Sold out.

Vozdelosvientos 

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:50 am   

The concert will be broadcasted live, not only in TV but online.

http://www.europapress.es...0421160851.html

The show is going to be transmitted at www.rtve.es. 50 people with 18 HD cams will be at charge of the broadcast.

"part of the music in the show will be specifically created for the show and inspired by the place where it will take place".

Lets see...

rinogurr 

Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:11 pm   

Source:
http://www.eldiariomontan...27000145-v.html

Finaero 

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:49 am   

Glad to see that he didn't just drop Ethnicolor off the list yet (even though it's been shortened...). J'adore the new version of Zoolookologie. ;) (Especially compared to the incredibly lackluster revisitation of it in the AERO album.)

Here's hoping someone will somehow make a video rip of the stream (I'll make a cheapo Audacity "record what you hear"-type audiorip of it) while the link is still up. 128kbps audio quality or worse, it's still pretty clear all around (the announcer talk aside.. : \)!

Domestos 

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:20 am   

Finaero wrote:
Glad to see that he didn't just drop Ethnicolor off the list yet (even though it's been shortened...). J'adore the new version of Zoolookologie. ;) (Especially compared to the incredibly lackluster revisitation of it in the AERO album.)

Here's hoping someone will somehow make a video rip of the stream (I'll make a cheapo Audacity "record what you hear"-type audiorip of it) while the link is still up. 128kbps audio quality or worse, it's still pretty clear all around (the announcer talk aside.. : \)!

There's a rip up already but the video is a bit shonky:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z13QEJgRUrk

Zoolookologie is great!

I just love the energy that JMJ has these days - the Electronica project and tour has made him a new man :bravo:

Now for the love of everything, GIVE US A BLURAY!

rinogurr 

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:24 pm   

Full Concert (TV Broadcast):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnJs1vE44iU

Finaero 

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:11 am   

Thanks for the links, guys! That TV broadcast rip is pretty nice (shame about the announcers talking on top of some tracks' intros, but luckily not during Ethnicolor or Zoolookologie ;) ).

Jote 

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:20 pm   

Many of those links are geo-restricted unfortunately. Luckily my company VPN lets me pretend I'm in Belgium.

Jote 

Posted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:57 pm   

If you are having trouble viewing the videos because of geo-restrictions you might want to try installing Opera; it's a browser with a built-in VPN. I just tested in and when the location is set to "Netherlands", "Germany" or "Canada" the videos work as expected.

Jon 

Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:53 am   

Much better HD version here of full broadcast (posted 7th May) ...

https://www.youtube.com/w...gdCmHFpMQg&t=0s

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "

Jon 

Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:01 am   

Sorry for bringing this topic up once again, but... I do not understand Jarre's way of thinking with these shows. Why have *some* live segments then resort to his old ways of playing his main rig, miming per usual. His - lets see me play Oxy 8 live - shows off that that rig is not switched on or that Roland System 8 would be lit up like the Eiffel Tower...

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "

Domestos 

Posted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:34 am   

To be charitable, you can turn those light off on the System 8.

But Jean Michel Jarre isn't the sort of person who would expect to be turning the lights on a synth off!

Plus, we know he's miming.

Finaero 

Posted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:40 am   

I find it a bit sad that even though the keytar solos were quite live in the 2009-2011 tours, the ones in this one don't appear to be (compare Zoolookologie from Liebana to the Montreal one, for example).

Funnily enough, as opposed to most instances in the past, at least these days the laser harp is live ;)

Domestos 

Posted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:01 am   

Finaero wrote:
I find it a bit sad that even though the keytar solos were quite live in the 2009-2011 tours, the ones in this one don't appear to be (compare Zoolookologie from Liebana to the Montreal one, for example).

Funnily enough, as opposed to most instances in the past, at least these days the laser harp is live ;)

heh, the guitar is live but the keytar isn't :nod:

Wierd that the zoolookologie solo was there in Montreal but gone for Toronto. Live or not, it's great so that's a shame.

Reply to topic