Joined: 27 Jun 2007 Posts: 82 Location: Netherlands
Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:40 pm
I'm just wondering about the concert in Bonn. As I understand it's an outdoor concert but it starts at 20.00 according to the ticket and festival websites. Taking place in July this will mean a concert in broad daylight. Does anyone have more information on this? Is 20.00 really the starting time because that would not work well for any Jarre concert let alone with this stage design.
Jean-Michel speaks about:
- having a project with Stephen Hawking in the pipeline
- the Houston concert
- that he would like to play on the moon
- memories of Bonn, when he was there to do the soundtrack for "The Illness Of Hamburg", when director Peter Fleischmann invited him for breakfast and Fleischmann ordered beer, sausages and mustard for breakfast...
- German women ("bracingly innocent and with good energy")
- Emmanuel Macron ("Having a 39 year old president sends a positive signal to the world")
- his father and sSoundtracks
- Mousse au chocolat, his fondness for actresses and that he's addicted to his e-bike.
Age: 48 Joined: 04 May 2006 Posts: 25481 Location: United Kingdom
Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:33 pm
Electronica World Tour: THE SPIRIT aka Marc Spirit Hairapetian meets his friend Jean-Michel Jarre again. A wonderful evening with an Open Air Cocert and the After Show Party with the world famous synthesizer genius ("Oxygène", "Equinoxe", "Music for Supermarkets", "Zoolook", "Electronica 1: The Time Machine", "Electronica 2: The Heart of Noise") at Zitadelle Spandau. Not to believe it: Jean-Michel will celebrate next year his 70th birthday! (Berlin, July 11, 2017, photos by Robert Sandores for SPIRIT - A SMILE IN THE STORM www.spirit-ein-laecheln-im-sturm.de / www.spirit-fanzine.de / www.spirit-fanzine.com)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum