Age: 48 Joined: 04 May 2006 Posts: 25889 Location: United Kingdom
Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:53 pm
BLICK aktuell - 23/06/2017
3 x 2 tickets to win
Sound-wizard Jean-Michel Jarre comes to Bonn
On July 12th in Bonn
Bonn. Sometimes someone appears on the musical horizon that enchants and enchants his listeners, creates his own sound worlds and becomes a 'brand'. Jean-Michel Jarre, JMJ for short, was and still is.
The name of his name is sufficient, and we know that we are talking about great musical events, about the natures, of Liveshows of a very special kind in very special places.
The 68-year-old has long since established his place in the Olympus of popular music. Born on 28 August 1948 in Lyon, Jarre is not only one of the founders of electronic music - he also set standards as far as the spectacular possibilities of live performances are concerned. Today's DJ culture would be inconceivable without Jarre, the musician, composer, producer and performer.
In 2015, JMJ once again set new standards with "Electronica 1: The Time Machine". And in 2016, Jarre continued to play the lead with "Electronica 2: The Heart Of Noise" and enthused thousands of visitors at his six German concerts. In short: the public and media representatives were equally enthusiastic about the live performances of the French - and can now look forward to the two upcoming summer open air shows.
The concert with Jean-Michel Jarre - "Electronica World Tour 2017" will take place on July 12th in Bonn.
Jean-Michel speaks about:
- having a project with Stephen Hawking in the pipeline
- the Houston concert
- that he would like to play on the moon
- memories of Bonn, when he was there to do the soundtrack for "The Illness Of Hamburg", when director Peter Fleischmann invited him for breakfast and Fleischmann ordered beer, sausages and mustard for breakfast...
- German women ("bracingly innocent and with good energy")
- Emmanuel Macron ("Having a 39 year old president sends a positive signal to the world")
- his father and soundtracks
- Mousse au chocolat, his fondness for actresses and that he's addicted to his e-bike.
Thank you so much for the great welcome !
It is always an immense pleasure to play at your place as you mean so much to the history of Electronic Music and to me.
I will be back soon !
(Photos by Greg Rybczynski)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum