BlahBlahCafe Forum Index  
  •  FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •  Register  •   Log in  •   Album  •   Chat  • 

Previous topic :: Next topic
Lyon 1986 Concert - Repaired and Remastered
Flip Martian 

Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:19 pm   Lyon 1986 Concert - Repaired and Remastered

I'm very relieved to announce the Lyon 1986 concert remaster is now available on my site. This took loads of work, involving more than 1 recording from FM broadcasts, over quite a number of hours, in order to present as much of the show that was ever broadcast (and recorded), as well as possible.

For those who haven't heard it, I hope you enjoy it; for those who have heard previously circulated versions, I hope you find this an improvement. Either way, you can grab it from here:

http://www.liveandloudsho...ve-in-lyon.html

Finaero 

Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:27 pm   

Excellent work! Definitely the best-sounding version of this concert. :]

... Man, it really enhances the actual live parts (percussions, orchestra, choirs, certain synths etc.) and thus the concert itself. And finally there's pitch correction. ;)

Flip Martian 

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:06 pm   

Finaero wrote:
Excellent work! Definitely the best-sounding version of this concert. :]

... Man, it really enhances the actual live parts (percussions, orchestra, choirs, certain synths etc.) and thus the concert itself. And finally there's pitch correction. ;)

Thanks, that's appreciated. :) Yeah, this one was 1 of the more challenging ones but worth it, I think. I look forward to sitting back and appreciating this one - but I may have to leave off JMJ for a week or 2; heard it so many times now, haha.

Reply to topic