BlahBlahCafe Forum Index  
  •  FAQ  •   Search  •   Memberlist  •   Usergroups  •  Register  •   Log in  •   Album  •   Chat  • 

Previous topic :: Next topic
EōN by Jean-Michel Jarre
Kanta 
English Moderator & Miss News

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:28 pm   EōN by Jean-Michel Jarre

EōN by Jean-Michel Jarre

07/11/2019
Via Jean-Michel Jarre

Available now : https://apps.apple.com/app/e%C5%8Dn-by-jean-michel-jarre/id1477959945?fbclid=IwAR2WlUkT05_O7MdnrT0f9awBg42u-uMFGBcwsmmTkPzPyTJbpvItsFdXL3U

Video: https://www.facebook.com/...A4ODM2NDQzMTg3/

Discuss this subject here.
Discutez de ce sujet ici.
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Znith Arna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016

Kanta 

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:59 pm   

The story beyond Eōn

« EON » is an ancient Greek God associated with Time & Eternity.

The « time » represented by EON is infinite and unbounded in the sense of «ages» and «forever».
In cosmology, geology or astronomy, EON is often used in reference to a period of a billion years…

I named this project EŌN, as it best defines exactly what it is – an infinite musical and visual creation, which offers each individual a unique experience on its primary support as an App: on each device, and on each launch of the EŌN App, you will hear and see a unique ever-evolving orchestration of the music & the visuals. EŌN is a never ending, never repetitive, organic art-piece that will live & grow forever in everyone’s own singular space-time continuum, at the tip of their finger.

Here, in this limited edition box-set, I wanted to share with you two early audio snapshots that I recorded during the first tests of the music creation and one third snapshot created later on, only few days before the release of the App (on CD 2).

Personally, I truly feel that EŌN is probably one of my most exciting creative projects since Oxygene. I always wanted to create a music specific for each listener and which could constantly evolve. Here it is. EŌN is conceived & composed for your own eternity!

I had a very clear idea of the organic, living visuals I wanted to accompany my music creation, and I was very lucky to have spent some time in Tokyo at Sony Computer Science Laboratories, Inc (Sony CSL) where I found Alexis André and his singular visual world. Sony CSL with Alexis have conceived and developed an algorithm generating the endless flow of ever-evolving graphics, which like the music is never ending, nor repetitive. All the illustrations included in this box are visual snapshots of Alexis’ creative graphic work.

The algorithm and audio engine that orchestrate the music of the EŌN App have been engineered by Alexis Zbik & Vianney Apreleff from BLEASS after we defined the rules of the system together.

Source - Official Jean-Michel Jarre Website: https://jeanmicheljarre.com/
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Znith Arna, Lille - 2010

Kanta 

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:53 am   

Snapshots from EōN

This limited edition box-set is comprised of singular «one-moment-in-time» audio snapshots personally chosen by Jean-Michel Jarre in the process of the musical creation of his infinite music app.

«EON» is an ancient Greek God associated with Time & Eternity. In cosmology, geology or astronomy, EON is often used in reference to a period of a billion years…

I named this project EōN, as it best defines exactly what it is – an infinite musical and visual creation, which offers each individual a unique experience on its primary support as an App: on each device, and on each launch of the EōN App, you will hear and see a unique ever-evolving orchestration of the music & the visuals. EōN is a never ending, never repetitive, organic art-piece that will live & grow forever in everyone’s own singular space-time continuum, at the tip of their finger.

Personally, I truly feel that EōN is probably one of my most exciting creative projects since Oxygene. I always wanted to create a music specific for each listener and which could constantly evolve. Here it is. The EōN App is conceived & composed for your own infinite journey!

However, here, in this exclusive & limited edition Box, I felt compelled to «freeze» some of my personal favorite music moments during the entire creative process ; audio snapshots that neither of us will never ever hear again….as EōN, the App, produces my composition in the form of infinite, ever evolutive music, abundant in variations. Now, whilst this could seem frustrating, given how us musicians & composers have been making music since the beginning of time, always with a start & finish note, the magic of EōN is that it lives its own always-unique orchestration, on every device, upon every launch – so inside this Box, I just selfishly wanted to capture a few audio snapshots for my own posterity… Which you happy few also get to share !

Content:

• 2LP
• 2CD
• 52-page book
• certificate signed & numbered

Release date: December 13th

• Limited 2000 units
• All products signed and numbered

€300,-

Pre-order now: https://www.insideoutshop..._FROM_EoN/16583

Source: https://jeanmicheljarre.com/eon
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Znith Arna, Lille - 2010

Kanta 

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:56 pm   

15/11/2019
Via Jean-Michel Jarre

I always wanted to create a music specific for each listener and which could constantly evolve. Here it is. EōN is conceived & composed for your own infinite journey! However, here, in this exclusive & limited edition Box, I felt compelled to «freeze» some of my personal favourite music moments during the entire creative process; audio snapshots that neither of us will never ever hear again… as EōN, the App, produces my composition in the form of infinite, ever evolutive music, abundant in variations. Now, keeping in mind that the magic of EōN is that it lives its own always-unique orchestration, on every device, upon every launch - inside this Box, I just selfishly wanted to capture a few audio snapshots for my own posterity… Which you happy few also get to share!
Pre-order "Snapshots from EōN" now and it will be dispatched to you a week prior to release: http://bit.ly/snapshots_from_eon

Source: https://www.facebook.com/...HD3mQ&__tn__=-R
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Znith Arna, Lille - 2010

Kanta 

Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:50 pm   

19/11/2019
Via Jean-Michel Jarre

Just finishing signing the 2000 certificates for the EōN boxset, took me 7 hours!

Source: https://www.facebook.com/...a8Qm8&__tn__=-R
RAH, London - 2008
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Znith Arna, Lille - 2010