Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

A new server, a new environment. Updated and all.

As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

For a start: GeeJee

Post Posted Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:00 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

Likes received  : 1

So for a start, let me introduce myself. I'll tell you a little about myself, although I think it's not that interesting.

I was born nearly 20 years ago near Rotterdam, Netherlands. Around the age of 2, I already listened to my dad's Equinoxe vinyl at that time, and my favourite instrument became ... church organ.. riiight :lol: But then I grew up, my parents divorced and all the mess that came with their decision became me. When I was about 10 years old, my dad reminded me of Equinoxe and gave me 2 CDs with coverversions of synthesizer themes by Ed Starink. I liked this music a lot and it definately helped me get trough the hard times I often had. One day I lost the CDs and forgot about the music, but a few years later I remembered one of the tunes, hummed it to the guy in the musicstore, and he told me it was Jarre. So then I bought Chronologie and fell in love. I bought all the albums that very same month. After that I started playing synths as well (I only played the piano before), and I collected quite some gear the past years. I also started collecting JMJ related items, and I obtained quite a few very nice collectibles. Nowadays things that interest me are travelling (I love Paris, I will live there one day :mrgreen:) and pshychologics, but my main interest has always been Electronic Music, specially JMJ's, and also composing/recording music myself. I'm currently working on my very own album with coverversions, which I might offer on this site too, and I will start studying at the conservatory next summer. Wahey, that's all for now.

Oh, this is what I look like:
Photograph by Beatle (c)2005
Last edited by GeeJee on Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Posted Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:03 pm
Ronja
English Moderator

Nice story :) So the photo is :wink:
Post Posted Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:53 pm
Robi

Thanks the photo, welcome! (LOL, maybe you should say welcome, sorry :lol: :lol: )
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
Post Posted Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:58 pm
Nico_Noyau
Assistant Admin & Bootleg Expert

Welcome on your forum my confederate :D (on our?)
Image Image
My music, webdev, photos, videos : www.nicolaskern.fr
Robert Dugenou

Attended :
Teo&Tea showcase in Cannes [France] - 20/05/2007
Théâtre Marigny, Paris [France] - 15/12/2007
<2010> Marseille [France] - 20/03/2010
Monaco - 01/07/2011
Arènes de Nîmes – 14/07/2016
Post Posted Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:37 pm
PMgep

Welcome to the forum GeeJee ;)
Heaven has a beer volcano
Post Posted Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:04 pm
Beatle
Administrator

Nice picture GeeJee. Whois the talented photographer :!: :wink:
Post Posted Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:06 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

You've been credited now ;) :D
Post Posted Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:39 pm
Robi

I forgot to say: i love Paris (and Frace) too! I wish to visit it!!

Lot of succes to conservatory!
"I will release my next album at the end of this year"
Post Posted Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:13 pm
Christophe

Nice picture, GeeJee. I have also a photo from 14 July 1998 with me at the same place... :D :wink:

Greetzzz...
Post Posted Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:29 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

It's not about the place, been there quite a few times, it's just the only decent picture I could came up with. Oh there's another nice one, but it's a bit blurry:

Post Posted Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:41 pm
PMgep

I used to have a few pictures of your hand from Gdansk ;)
Post Posted Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:47 pm
Nitrus

LOL, I guess my friends won't allow me to visit Paris anymore. Everytime I've been there I kept explaining where all the JMJ concerts took place and stuff like that. :lol:

Fan is indeed a short for Fanatic. 8)
Post Posted Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:48 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

My hands? :o
Post Posted Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:48 pm
PMgep

Nitrus wrote:LOL, I guess my friends won't allow me to visit Paris anymore. Everytime I've been there I kept explaining where all the JMJ concerts took place and stuff like that. :lol:

Fan is indeed a short for Fanatic. 8)
Hehe :lol:

I have never been to France but I would probably do the same if I went to Paris or Lyon ;)
Post Posted Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:49 pm
Nitrus

PMgep wrote:I used to have a few pictures of your hand from Gdansk ;)
THAT hand which was over your face? :P

2020 Zoolook.nl