Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Currently, we are experiencing some DNS problems. We hope to fix this as soon as possible.

We have migrated to a new server. As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Oxygene 14-20

Post Posted Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:51 pm
funkygreenalien

Finaero wrote:Nice work with banning this guy from the forum, admins. :P
You will see that i'm right.

Btw. I have the album (signed by Jarre) since this morning (and I did not received it from a store or something) :punch:
Post Posted Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:04 pm
jeanbatman

Analog-Umph wrote:(...)We're living in the age of ambient noise, where anyone can make a "masterpiece".
And we also live in a world where companies around the world produces millions of melodies everyday for the needs of the cultural industry.
Post Posted Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:29 pm
Velodynamic

In a world where last week is old fashion. :punch:
"The worst thing in any form of art is to be betrayed by your own habits."
- JEAN MICHEL JARRE
Post Posted Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:01 pm
JeromeTV

Likes given: 10

funkygreenalien wrote:
Btw. I have the album (signed by Jarre) since this morning (and I did not received it from a store or something) :punch:
proof is in the picture :nod:
Post Posted Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:43 pm
moogyfoogy

funkygreenalien wrote:

how?
Post Posted Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:11 pm
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 28
Likes received  : 43

moogyfoogy wrote:
funkygreenalien wrote:

how?
source: his ass.
Post Posted Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:21 pm

Likes received  : 1

Oxygene part 15 & 19 are online here:

http://www.syndae.de/12-episode/735-episode-368
:q!
Post Posted Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:13 pm
Jote

Likes given: 18
Likes received  : 21

Must... resist...

Edit: resistance was futile
Post Posted Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:05 pm

Likes received  : 1

part 18 is on youtube, but you have to download it and speed it up by 125% ...
:q!
Post Posted Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:25 pm
Jote

1906 wrote:part 18 is on youtube, but you have to download it and speed it up by 125% ...
It's a rip from that "ambient mix", i.e. it's incomplete - speeding it up would make it 1:58 in length (50 seconds missing)
Post Posted Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:56 pm
shadow

Likes received  : 11

So I heard Oxygene 17 at the concert an hour ago, it was played twice for recording with the 4K VR equipment. And wow it was an amazing track! Sounded very great and wonderfully semi dark melody. Can't wait foe the album now!
27-11-10: Ahoy Rotterdam
22-11-16: Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam
Post Posted Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:00 am
shadow

So I heard Oxygene 17 at the concert an hour ago, it was played twice for recording with the 4K VR equipment. And wow it was an amazing track! Sounded very great and wonderfully semi dark melody. Can't wait for the album now! :peacemaan:

No shout out for the Equinoxe guy with the camera however and I couldn't ask him either! :evil:

Edit: I swear I didn't double post this, so weird that it double posted my first edit.
Post Posted Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:06 am
Docklander

It definitely has much more of the feel of the original Oxygene, than 7-13 had. There doesn't seem to be a main theme track though, and that I will definitely miss.

The parts I have heard, I like. Part 17 probably being the favorite, followed by 15 and 14 (what I've heard of it) then 19.
Post Posted Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:11 am
shadow

I actually haven't heard anything outside of 17 yet because I really want to experience the album instead of having half the thing spoiled before listening to it the first time. And the Electronica-fied version of 17 really is amazing! :nod:
Post Posted Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:35 am
Jote

shadow wrote:So I heard Oxygene 17 at the concert an hour ago, it was played twice for recording with the 4K VR equipment. And wow it was an amazing track! Sounded very great and wonderfully semi dark melody. Can't wait foe the album now!
FYI, the album version sounds different - the drums are different (more powerful in the concert version, but bit more detailed in the album version) and it's a bit "dryer" (in the concert version there is a delay effect on the pluck sound which complements the sequence quite nicely).

• 2020 Zoolook.nl