Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

A new server, a new environment. Updated and all.

As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Music for Supermarkets

Post Posted Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:07 pm
ralf

I found this great remaster of MFS Part 1.

http://rapidshare.com/files/156239797/m ... o.mp3.html
Jean Michel Jarre Forever!!
Post Posted Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:40 pm
radek tymecki

sounds crap to me

i've found this teaser

Post Posted Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:41 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

Likes received  : 1

Awesome 8)
Have a look at my organ music videos (No Jarre yet): www.youtube.com/user/gjmusique
Benedicat vos omni potens Deus. Pater et Filius et Spiritus Sanctus. Amen. BONNE NUIT. :oldman:
Post Posted Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:48 am
Rubberlips

I'm amazed! Music For Supermarkets has turned up in London!

I've been archiving some old pictures to a back up hard drive and deleting some old ones, and I've come across this picture a friend of mine took at the Backstage Door of the Royal Albert Hall during the Oxygene Tour.

I must have missed it because it's a bad picture because of the light glare from someone else's flash... but there's no doubt what someone's holding!

web: http://www.wix.com/carlpurkins/the-carl-purkins-website
email: carlpurkins@yahoo.com
blog: carlpurkins.blogspot.com

"I called the album 'Oxygene' because air is a necessity and I hope that, like air, my music is a basic need appreciated by everyone of all ages." - J M Jarre
Post Posted Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:37 am
Phil J.

You're absolutely correct, I was stood next to the guy holding it. I think his name was Lirpa Loof or summat like that. :punch:
Post Posted Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:06 am
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 18
Likes received  : 29

Rubberlips wrote:I'm amazed! Music For Supermarkets has turned up in London!

I've been archiving some old pictures to a back up hard drive and deleting some old ones, and I've come across this picture a friend of mine took at the Backstage Door of the Royal Albert Hall during the Oxygene Tour.

I must have missed it because it's a bad picture because of the light glare from someone else's flash... but there's no doubt what someone's holding!

wow, that's a pretty convincing one
Post Posted Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:28 am
Jakob BC
English Moderator, Studio/Stage Expert

So this is a part of the annual "Music For Supermarkets will be officially released" April fool? :wink:
Post Posted Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:25 am
Jon

Shame that he dropped it. . . . . . . . and I was there to pick it up and run off with it.
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:08 am
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 4
Likes received  : 8

Yeah, you did a good job also for bringing it to me. :nod:
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:20 pm
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

Likes received  : 1

OMG the signature looks sooo .....bootlegged :wtf2:
Have a look at my organ music videos (No Jarre yet): www.youtube.com/user/gjmusique
Benedicat vos omni potens Deus. Pater et Filius et Spiritus Sanctus. Amen. BONNE NUIT. :oldman:
Post Posted Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:15 pm
Rubberlips

GeeJee wrote:OMG the signature looks sooo .....bootlegged :wtf2:
I don't think it is. Indeed I'd go so far to say that, without a doubt, the copy of Music For Supermarkets you see in the picture is the certified original - signature included!

"I called the album 'Oxygene' because air is a necessity and I hope that, like air, my music is a basic need appreciated by everyone of all ages." - J M Jarre
Post Posted Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:39 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 4
Likes received  : 8

:shock: , was that photo taken at RAH? If it was, I must have been a few yards away from the Music For Supermarkets album. :punch:
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:14 pm
Jakob BC
English Moderator, Studio/Stage Expert

Rubberlips wrote:
I don't think it is. Indeed I'd go so far to say that, without a doubt, the copy of Music For Supermarkets you see in the picture is the certified original - signature included!
Why are you so sure it's the real deal? You need to come up with some better prooves, especially since today is the 1st of April :wink:
Post Posted Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Rubberlips

Jakob BC wrote:
Rubberlips wrote:
Why are you so sure it's the real deal? You need to come up with some better prooves, especially since today is the 1st of April :wink:
I'm pretty certain the album cover you SEE here is THE original... :D

Post Posted Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:35 pm
AnDrOiD

I don't think anyone would be dumb enough to just hold it like that. :P :pwned:
SOUNDCLOUD
Rhythmus muss sein!

"20 years ago we had computers in the studios. Now we have studios in the computers" - Michel Moers.

2020 Zoolook.nl