Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Currently, we are experiencing some DNS problems. We hope to fix this as soon as possible.

We have migrated to a new server. As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

RAZOMAID VERSIONS

Post Posted Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:31 pm
melo

How many remix, Razomaid did for Jean Michel Jarre ?

I head about: Chrnologie 4 and Zoolookilogie.
Ricardo Melo
Jarrefan-Brazil
www.jarrefan.com.br

Attented concert:
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
Post Posted Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:20 pm
Pat Gleeson

There were also remixes of Revolutions and Zoolook that I know of.
Concerts attended:
Destination Docklands 1988
Paris la Defense 1990
Europe in Concert - Wembley Stadium 1993
Oxygene Tour - Wembley Arena 1997
Theatre Marigny Paris 2007
Oxygene Tour - NCH Dublin 2008
2010 Tour - The 02 Dublin The 02 London (10-10-10)
Electronica Tour - 3Arena Dublin 2016
Post Posted Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:55 am
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

Likes received  : 1

And they all stink big time :pwned:
Have a look at my organ music videos (No Jarre yet): www.youtube.com/user/gjmusique
Benedicat vos omni potens Deus. Pater et Filius et Spiritus Sanctus. Amen. BONNE NUIT. :oldman:
Post Posted Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:28 am
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 28
Likes received  : 43

Revolutions
Zoolook
Oxygene 8
Hey Gagarin
Post Posted Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:26 am
Pat Gleeson

GeeJee wrote:And they all stink big time :pwned:
Actually,in the case of Revolutions and Zoolook they are not remixes in the usual sense, but previous remixes that have been re-edited.
Concerts attended:
Destination Docklands 1988
Paris la Defense 1990
Europe in Concert - Wembley Stadium 1993
Oxygene Tour - Wembley Arena 1997
Theatre Marigny Paris 2007
Oxygene Tour - NCH Dublin 2008
2010 Tour - The 02 Dublin The 02 London (10-10-10)
Electronica Tour - 3Arena Dublin 2016
Post Posted Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:57 am
Jakob BC
English Moderator, Studio/Stage Expert

GeeJee wrote:And they all stink big time :pwned:
That's the simple answer :wink:
Post Posted Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:35 pm
CLUBMIX
Representative Admin, Discography Expert

CLUBMIX wrote:nevertheless, the CDs and 12Inches with these remixes on it are nice collectables. I remember in 1993, I signed up to the "Razormaid" DJ network to get informations about the Jarre remixes..... nothing happened, no news. But after half a year, they wrote me back: "Are you gonna buy *AT LEAST SOMETHING* from us? Otherwise, we will unsubscribe you from our list again...."
See? All they're after is your money... :pwned:
Official Zoolook Partner
Post Posted Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:14 am
GeeJee
The GUV'NOR

Likes received  : 1

Yes you should be able to find Oxygene 7-13 at least if you are lucky. I have been looking after it for a couple of years, however I gave up as I feelt I was spending time looking after it without any results. Then when they finally crop up, people want insane money for it (at least compared to my budget). I have many of the Oxygene 7-13 single releases on vinyl, but not the main vinyl release :pwned:
Have a look at my organ music videos (No Jarre yet): www.youtube.com/user/gjmusique
Benedicat vos omni potens Deus. Pater et Filius et Spiritus Sanctus. Amen. BONNE NUIT. :oldman:
Post Posted Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:54 am
CLUBMIX
Representative Admin, Discography Expert

yes, that's for sure..... So I have them R!-recordings, and paid some money for them. But at least I haven't paid *them*... :mrgreen:
Official Zoolook Partner
Post Posted Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:16 pm
42ekar

i think the razormaid mix of Revolutions is better than the Extended Mix <.<

but that's my personal opinion
Hello All :D
Post Posted Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:09 am
Normund

42ekar wrote:i think the razormaid mix of Revolutions is better than the Extended Mix <.<

Thought they were all just extended versions. :twisted: I have a dozen of Razormaid mixes of songs by Michael Cretu's kin and musical offspring (Sandra, Hubert KaH et al) ... Not worth the pain.
NG
Post Posted Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:31 pm
42ekar

Normund wrote:
42ekar wrote:i think the razormaid mix of Revolutions is better than the Extended Mix <.<

Thought they were all just extended versions. :twisted: I have a dozen of Razormaid mixes of songs by Michael Cretu's kin and musical offspring (Sandra, Hubert KaH et al) ... Not worth the pain.
well.. they are <.< better than the original Extended Mix :P
Hello All :D
Post Posted Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:36 am
Dr_Jones

Likes given: 28
Likes received  : 43

On a related note: Hot Tracks is a similar remix service and they remixed Oxygene 10 in 1997. It's available on their Roadkill album series:
http://www.discogs.com/release/1765050

I ordered one just now.

2020 Zoolook.nl