Welcome to the new BlahBlahCafe!

Currently, we are experiencing some DNS problems. We hope to fix this as soon as possible.

We have migrated to a new server. As with every migration, some things might have been lost in translation (at least, that's my experience in software development). The main problem is logging in into the boards. These could be caused by several reasons:

- Your browser cache & cookies need to be cleared because we moved to a new server. If you get the error message whilst logging: "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.", you need to clear your cache & cookies. You can find a "Delete cookies" option at the bottom of this page.

- There is also a chance that your password is not correctly converted to the new system. This is a known bug with migrating the system. The only solution is to request a new password, there's a link on the form that will send an email to you to create a new password. If that fails, I can set a password for you, you can contact us at the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Electronica by Jean Michel Jarre (Album)

Post Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:54 pm
Finaero

Likes given: 23
Likes received  : 12

Alright, the box is waiting for me at my parents' place, gotta wait after work to pick it up.

Quite excited, here's hoping everything is in order. 8)
Post Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:27 pm
Violator

Likes received  : 1

So, this EPK is more than three times longer than EPK from Del Box!
Post Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:08 pm

Collaboration with Marco Borsato!?
:q!
Post Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:58 pm
Christophe

1906 wrote:

Please, noooooo! :o :wink:

Greetings,

Christophe
Post Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:23 pm
Finaero

Likes given: 23
Likes received  : 12

Initial thoughts: The box and its contents are definitely a work of art. However, I don't really care for the ultra-thin papers between the album covers and so forth (and I wish the vinyl records themselves had some rice paper in the cardboard covers so the records would remain more pristine), as they seem like they'd get torn apart quite easily (but they look nice).

Oh, and my number is 229/1000 ;)
Post Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:23 pm
Kanta
English Moderator & Miss News

Likes given: 6
Likes received  : 9

Christophe wrote:
1906 wrote:

Please, noooooo! :o :wink:

Greetings,

Christophe
No

Jean-Michel Jarre - Electronica Behind the Scenes
Jean-Michel Jarre's new album Electronica available 16 Oct 2015.
Published on 15 October 2015 2015
Video:

A la bonne heure - Jean Michel Jarre - 15 octobre 2015 - partie 1
Video:
A la bonne heure - Jean Michel Jarre - 15 octobre 2015 - partie 2
Video:
Jarregirl YouTube
Concerts attended:
Théâtre Marigny, Paris - 2007
Symphony Hall, Birmingham - 2008
RAH, London - 2008
Wembley Arena, London - 2009
NIA, Birmingham - 2009
POP Bercy, Paris - 2010
NIA, Birmingham - 2010
O2 Arena, London - 2010
Zénith Aréna, Lille - 2010
Port Hercule, Monaco - 2011
TUI Arena, Hannover - 2011
Festival International de Carthage - 2013
Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham - 2016
Post Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:30 pm
Jon

Happy bunny as the album has just arrived at my home 8) 8) 8) Time to crank up the Pioneer.
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:34 pm
starmike

There's a video on JMJ's FB page showing a time lapse of him signing the forms, so it's verified it's his signature.

Post Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:47 pm
Domestos

funkygreenalien wrote:
Dr_Jones wrote:It's 200 euros and it's his handwriting.
Alright 200 euro then. But I can do also the same signature. Do you actualy thinks that Jarre himself signed all those 1000 piece of papers?? Realy? I don't think so. It is very obvious that some members of the record company signed this in the name of Jarre. That is very normal. 1000 signatures from 1 person to each box? Don't believe this. Jarre signed nothing on these boxes.

Again sorry for this negativity, but i don't believe this. These boxes with vynil and all are just for the fans. Sony music very good in marketing
In music industry there is so much fake and bullshit. You fans never want to know what it realy is.

The original CD is the best buy. All the rest is nothing more than extra money for Sony music.
I think you have some words to eat there.
Post Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:48 pm
funkygreenalien

ok
Post Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:54 pm
starmike

Anyone in the US get theirs yet? My order says that because it's shipped to the US they couldn't put a tracking number on it, so I have no idea when it's coming.
Post Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:27 pm
jeanbatman

This pic could be fine for a caption contest... :nod:
Post Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:40 pm
Jon

With the exception of Glory (I am still not keen on that track), Electronica Vol 1 is without doubt one of Jarre's finest albums since his 1993 Chronologie. It is a killer sounding album that is not only vintage sounding Jarre but packed with current and beyond sounds and riffs. The artists working alongside Jarre make sense. The tracks make sense and work incredibly well. Although I am not a fan of Glory, it does fit in context with the album and I understand why it was chosen. Since Glory and Conquistador were released a few months back, and with the snippet of Automatic in the back story video, I have stopped myself from listening to any other tracks knowing they would be on this release... and I am so glad I did. The album is sensational, breathtaking at times, uplifting and huge. Damn JMJ, you certainly can still pack a punch and I am delighted he is back. My personal rating - 9.5/10
Jarre concerts attended - Destination Docklands 1988 - Paris La Defense 1990 - Europe In Concert 1993 (Manchester & London) - Oxygene Tour 1997 (Birmingham)

"A group of men and woman entered the laboratory one month ago to live in a smell free world. Body odour, sweaty arms pits and smelly feet are to create the energy to survive. A total mystery surrounds this experiment, and it's project code name: B.O and Smell'i "
Post Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:55 pm
jarrepaul

Agree with that 95 per cent. I don't mind Glory the 1 track that bugs me is the Laurie Anderson track. At the the very end she says do not leave the building. Its a song about interacting with your mobile phone!. This is the sort of album you prayed would come when you were waiting for a new album 1999 onwards.
Europe in Concert Manchester 1993
Oxygène Tour Manchester 1997
World Tour 2010 Manchester
Post Posted Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:24 pm

jarrepaul wrote:AAt the the very end she says do not leave the building.
Exactly. The world is already at your finger tips.
:q!

• 2020 Zoolook.nl